|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(b) Troubled students.
(c) Athletic students.
(d) Average students.
2. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he was real.
(b) If he has a girlfriend.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
3. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(b) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
4. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(b) Buckingham harangues her.
(c) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(d) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
5. What is Bex's driving like?
(b) Slow and careful.
(d) Fast but controled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
2. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
3. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
4. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
5. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)