|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Maintenance person at the school.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Driver of an express truck.
(d) Security guard at the White House.
2. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for disciplinary problems.
(b) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(c) A school for those with artistic talents.
(d) A school for heiresses.
3. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(b) It is mandatory for three years.
(c) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(d) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
4. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(b) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(c) Only children of spies.
(d) Exceptional young women.
5. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a quiet place to talk.
(b) To discuss a new assignment.
(c) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(d) To turn in their gear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
2. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
3. What is Bex's driving like?
4. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
5. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)