|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(b) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) Some girls' futures.
2. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(b) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(c) They have been trained to say the right things.
(d) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
3. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(b) Bex is so good at spying.
(c) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(d) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
4. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory for three years.
(b) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(c) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(d) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
5. What is Bex's driving like?
(b) Slow and careful.
(c) Fast but controled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie drop in shock?
2. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
3. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
4. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
5. Where is the covert operations class supposed to meet?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)