|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(b) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
(c) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(d) It is mandatory for three years.
2. Where does Cammie find Liz and Bex?
(a) In line at the funnel cake kiosk.
(b) Talking to another student from the class.
(c) In line at the Ferris wheel.
(d) Sitting on a bench being interrogated by Professor Smith.
3. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They need to bond with Macey.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) Bex is so eager to show off.
(d) They are the three best point persons in the class.
4. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(b) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(c) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(d) She is scared to death.
5. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Like an outdoors girl.
(b) In a kung fu uniform.
(c) Very conservatively.
(d) Punk clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
3. Who is Josh?
4. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
5. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)