|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie not notice Bex slipping into an empty seat at the table?
(a) Cammie had just left the table right before Bex arrives.
(b) Bex is so good at spying.
(c) Bex created a diversion just before doing so.
(d) Cammie is busy studying her spy notebook.
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey had been denied admittance.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(d) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
3. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(b) Video camera.
(c) Alarm system.
(d) Still camera.
4. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) Bex is so eager to show off.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) They are the three best point persons in the class.
5. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(b) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
(c) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(d) Buckingham harangues her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
2. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
4. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
5. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)