|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Very conservatively.
(b) Like an outdoors girl.
(c) In a kung fu uniform.
(d) Punk clothes.
2. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Driver of an express truck.
(b) Maintenance person at the school.
(c) Salesman at a shoe store.
(d) Security guard at the White House.
3. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(b) Social ball at the end of the class.
(c) Lessons on various cultures.
(d) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
4. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
(a) He makes an obscene gesture.
(b) He gives them the Gallagher glare.
(c) He gives them an insolent grin.
(d) He kisses a girl who runs up to him.
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
2. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
3. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
4. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)