|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Josh?
(a) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(b) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(c) Bex's youngest brother.
(d) Macey's older brother.
2. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(b) Cammie says he is very polite.
(c) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(d) Cammie mentions his earring.
3. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is just visiting her aunt here.
(b) She is home schooled.
(c) She has graduated from high school.
(d) She is not interested in boys.
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
5. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
(b) Tracking device.
(c) Tiny video camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bex's driving like?
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
3. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
4. Where is the Covert Operations class held?
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)