|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They need to bond with Macey.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) Bex is so eager to show off.
(d) They are the three best point persons in the class.
2. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
(a) Hide evidence of the school's real purpose.
(b) Pretend to be studying.
(c) Ignore the visitor.
(d) Go to a pretend pep rally.
3. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for disciplinary problems.
(b) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(c) A school for those with artistic talents.
(d) A school for heiresses.
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Maintenance person at the school.
(b) Security guard at the White House.
(c) Salesman at a shoe store.
(d) Driver of an express truck.
5. What shocks Liz, Cammie, and Anna about Buckingham?
(a) He will not be teaching the Covert Operations class this year.
(b) He is going back to field work.
(c) He was killed the night before by an enemy agent.
(d) He has been a double agent for many years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
2. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
3. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
4. Why does Bex attack Macey?
5. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)