|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for those with artistic talents.
(b) A school for disciplinary problems.
(c) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(d) A school for heiresses.
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) He never saw Cammie.
(c) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(d) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
3. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(b) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(c) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
(d) She is scared to death.
4. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(b) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
(c) Cammie says he is very polite.
(d) Cammie mentions his earring.
5. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(b) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(c) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
(d) She did not pass the final exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
2. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
3. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
5. Why does Bex attack Macey?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)