|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Solomon give Liz, Bex, and Cammie the point position for their class that is convening later?
(a) They are the three best point persons in the class.
(b) They are being punished for disrupting the class.
(c) They need to bond with Macey.
(d) Bex is so eager to show off.
2. What do the students have to learn about Professor Smith?
(a) His favorite restaurant.
(b) Last time he ate a hot dog.
(c) Color of his shower curtain.
(d) Soda brand he favors to drink with his funnel cake.
3. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They have been trained to say the right things.
(b) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(c) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(d) They are the two brightest students in the class.
4. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
(a) She belongs to the friendship circle of her suite mates.
(b) She wants nothing to do with anyone.
(c) She is scared to death.
(d) She is just tolerating her suite mates.
5. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a large purse.
(b) Picking through the trash.
(c) Having such a tiny purse.
(d) Having a cross necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
3. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
4. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
5. What happens just as Buckingham detains Cammie and Bex?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)