|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(b) Exceptional young women.
(c) Only children of spies.
(d) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
2. Why does Bex's attention to Josh wane quickly?
(a) He makes an obscene gesture.
(b) He gives them an insolent grin.
(c) He gives them the Gallagher glare.
(d) He kisses a girl who runs up to him.
3. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(c) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
(d) Out to dinner.
4. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The maid lets the girls in.
(b) The back door is unlocked.
(c) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(d) The front door is unlocked.
5. About what does Mr. Solomon lecture the class?
(a) Possibility that many unseen things exist.
(b) Importance of legends and false histories.
(c) Importance of maintaining a high level of fitness.
(d) Best students are consistent in their efforts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
3. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
4. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
5. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)