|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
(a) To show her a mosaic on the ceiling.
(b) To the cafeteria.
(c) To the sub levels.
(d) To a lecture on spy hardware.
2. What is Bex's driving like?
(a) Slow and careful.
(b) Fast but controled.
3. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(b) The front door is unlocked.
(c) The back door is unlocked.
(d) The maid lets the girls in.
4. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(b) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(c) It is mandatory for three years.
(d) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
5. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(c) He never saw Cammie.
(d) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
2. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
3. What would Josh be doing if he were a honeypot?
4. Why does Cammie grab her cross necklace to complete Mr. Solomon's assignment?
5. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)