|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(b) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
2. How does Cammie explain her presence by the video store?
(a) Waiting for her mother.
(b) Waiting for her best friend who is quite late.
(c) Fulfilling an assignment from one of her online classes.
(d) Waiting for her older sister.
3. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(b) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(c) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
4. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(c) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
5. How many languages does Cammie know?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
2. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
3. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
4. What ancestor of Macey's does Headmistress Morgan respect?
5. Cammie's mother promises that _______________ will get easier.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)