|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) She is too restless to sit down.
(c) About half an hour.
(d) A couple hours.
2. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(b) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
(c) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(d) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
3. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a quiet place to talk.
(b) To turn in their gear.
(c) To discuss a new assignment.
(d) For a debriefing of the assignment.
4. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Lessons on various cultures.
(b) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(c) Social ball at the end of the class.
(d) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
5. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(b) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(c) Paris with an aunt.
(d) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
2. Who arrives at the burger joint where Josh and Cammie go to eat?
3. Who are DeeDee and Dillon?
4. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
5. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)