|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(b) Lessons on various cultures.
(c) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(d) Social ball at the end of the class.
2. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
(a) There are rigorous entry standards.
(b) His daughter would not qualify for admission.
(c) The school has no openings for new students at this time.
(d) An abridged history of the school
3. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(b) It is mandatory for three years.
(c) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(d) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
4. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For being late.
(b) For not being alone.
(c) For not checking the movie times.
(d) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
5. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
(a) To make certain the Senator's daughter leaves feeling good about the school.
(b) To make sure the Senator and his family do not learn of the true nature of the school.
(c) To make a sublte appeal for increased funding.
(d) To show off the school in such a way as to discourage further inquiries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
2. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
3. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
4. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
5. Who is Josh?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)