|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(b) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(c) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
(d) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
2. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory for three years.
(b) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(c) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(d) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
3. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not checking the movie times.
(b) For being late.
(c) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(d) For not being alone.
4. What does Cammie wonder about Josh as she is in the car?
(a) If he has a girlfriend.
(b) If he would like a girlfriend who is training to be a spy.
(c) If he has thought about her since they met.
(d) If he was real.
5. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(b) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
(c) Wearing a fake braid.
(d) Wearing square heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
2. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
4. What does Cammie drop in shock?
5. What infuriates Cammie that Dillon suggests?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)