|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie enjoy about the Culture and Assimilation class?
(a) Foods they get to eat while practicing manners.
(b) Lessons on how to be a lady.
(c) Social ball at the end of the class.
(d) Lessons on various cultures.
2. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
(a) Having such a large purse.
(b) Picking through the trash.
(c) Having such a tiny purse.
(d) Having a cross necklace.
3. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(b) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(c) He never saw Cammie.
(d) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
4. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
(a) Pretending to be other than you are just for a boy.
(b) Being a normal girl.
(c) Being the daughter of the Headmistress.
(d) Being friends with such quirky girls.
5. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a quiet place to talk.
(b) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(c) To turn in their gear.
(d) To discuss a new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
2. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
3. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
4. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
5. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)