|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(b) Cammie and Bex.
(c) Liz and Macey.
(d) No one.
2. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
(a) Being the daughter of the Headmistress.
(b) Being friends with such quirky girls.
(c) Being a normal girl.
(d) Pretending to be other than you are just for a boy.
3. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
(a) The patio doors into the library are unlocked.
(b) The front door is unlocked.
(c) The maid lets the girls in.
(d) The back door is unlocked.
4. What does Bex send Cammie to install outside Josh's house?
(a) Still camera.
(b) Alarm system.
(d) Video camera.
5. What makes the Senator's daughter feel outraged?
(a) To learn that cell phones cannot be used.
(b) To learn that the students cannot leave the school grounds except by special permission.
(c) To learn that the students are only allowed to watch television on the weekends.
(d) To learn that males and females are taught in segregated classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
2. What does Cammie drop in shock?
3. What does Bex attach to Josh's Nike?
4. What is Cammie and Bex's mission?
5. What does Josh say to Cammie when she arrives at the gazebo?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)