|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two things that help create Cammie's "legend'?
(a) Wearing glasses and a lapel pin of a cardinal.
(b) Wearing square heels.
(c) Wearing a fake braid.
(d) Wearing a cross and cat hairs on her clothes.
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) He never saw Cammie.
(b) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(c) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(d) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
3. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) She is too restless to sit down.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) About half an hour.
(d) A couple hours.
4. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(d) Mr. Solomon.
5. Who is Josh?
(a) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(b) Bex's youngest brother.
(c) Macey's older brother.
(d) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cammie panic when she sees Josh at the gazebo?
2. How many languages does Cammie know?
3. What does Cammie wonder about every girl who is on a date?
4. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
5. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)