|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(b) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(c) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(d) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
2. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
(a) Punk clothes.
(b) Very conservatively.
(c) In a kung fu uniform.
(d) Like an outdoors girl.
3. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For not checking the movie times.
(b) For not being alone.
(c) For being late.
(d) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
4. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(d) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
5. What does Cammie find harder than being a spy?
(a) Being a normal girl.
(b) Being friends with such quirky girls.
(c) Pretending to be other than you are just for a boy.
(d) Being the daughter of the Headmistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
2. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell the Senator and his family?
4. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
5. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)