|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cammie slip behind a tapestry downstairs?
(a) She is embarrassed to be seen in such girlie clothes.
(b) It has the entrance to a secret passageway behind it.
(c) To try to hear what her mother is talking to Mr. Solomon about.
(d) Her mother and Mr. Smith start down the hall where she is.
2. Why does Cammie's mother ask her if she wants to go into town?
(a) Her mother misses their mother-daughter time together.
(b) Her mother does not want Cammie to be alone that night.
(c) Her mother wants to question Cammie about Josh.
(d) Her mother wants to tell Cammie some important news.
3. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(b) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(c) Some girls' futures.
(d) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
4. Who saves Cammie from having to go with her mother?
(d) Mr. Solomon.
5. Why are Cammie and Bex tapped to take the visitors on a tour?
(a) They are the headmistress' favorites.
(b) The juniors and seniors are indisposed.
(c) They are the two brightest students in the class.
(d) They have been trained to say the right things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
2. Why isn't Bex's skills as a lock picker needed at Josh's home?
3. What do most of the students do when an outsider is visiting?
4. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
5. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)