|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Josh's family going on a Saturday evening?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) Surprise birthday party for Keith Jones.
(d) Surprise birthday party for Josh's grandmother.
2. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(b) To turn in their gear.
(c) For a quiet place to talk.
(d) To discuss a new assignment.
3. How does Cammie get away from Josh?
(a) A friend of Josh comes up and distracts Josh.
(b) Bex and Liz create a distraction down the street and Cammie slips away.
(c) She tells him she is on restrictions and has to go home.
(d) She tells him she has to go pick up her little sister.
4. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
(a) The truth about Gallagher Academy.
(b) Macey will be treated no differently than any of the other students.
(c) Macey had been denied admittance.
(d) Macey must take an oath of silence if she wants to stay.
5. What does Cammie say about Josh that demonstrates she has seen him before?
(a) Cammie mentions his earring.
(b) Cammie says he is very polite.
(c) Cammie comments about Josh's wavy hair.
(d) Cammie says he has a nice voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie try to do as she is waiting for Josh to arrive?
2. What class does Cammie begin the next afternoon?
3. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
4. How many languages does Cammie know?
5. About what "operation" does Cammie think of for the next two weeks?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)