|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who harasses Anna?
(a) DeeDee and another girl.
(b) A few boys Cammie has never seen.
(c) Dillon and his friends.
(d) No one.
2. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
3. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A career fair.
(b) A spy fair coming up.
(c) A field test in covert ops.
(d) A written test in covert ops.
4. Who is Josh?
(a) Macey's older brother.
(b) Bex's youngest brother.
(c) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(d) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
5. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(b) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(c) She could not compromise the mission.
(d) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
2. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
3. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
4. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
5. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)