|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) Some girls' futures.
2. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
3. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) He never saw Cammie.
(b) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(c) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(d) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
4. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(b) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(c) Not caring enough to step in.
(d) Compromising her morals.
5. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
(a) To go to a party at Josh's house.
(b) To go to town.
(c) To tell Bex about her father.
(d) To go to a dance at the local teen hangout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
2. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
3. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
4. The boy teases Cammie about ____________.
5. What does Cammie say her dad does?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)