|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She could not compromise the mission.
(b) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(c) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(d) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
2. When does Cammie say is her birthday?
(a) December 11.
(b) October 3.
(c) June 19.
(d) November 19.
3. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(b) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(c) She is completing a special electronics class.
(d) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
4. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) He never saw Cammie.
(b) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(c) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(d) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
5. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
(b) She is new in town.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is always in a hurry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say her dad does?
2. Who is Josh?
3. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
4. What does Cammie drop in shock?
5. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)