|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
(a) No one.
2. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(b) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
(c) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(d) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
3. What does the boy deduce about Cammie?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is new in town.
(c) She is always in a hurry.
(d) She goes to Gallaghers Academy.
4. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) She has graduated from high school.
(c) She is not interested in boys.
(d) She is just visiting her aunt here.
5. Who harasses Anna?
(a) A few boys Cammie has never seen.
(b) Dillon and his friends.
(c) No one.
(d) DeeDee and another girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
2. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
3. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
4. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
5. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)