|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) She has graduated from high school.
(c) She is not interested in boys.
(d) She is just visiting her aunt here.
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(b) He never saw Cammie.
(c) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(d) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
3. Who harasses Anna?
(a) DeeDee and another girl.
(b) Dillon and his friends.
(c) A few boys Cammie has never seen.
(d) No one.
4. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
(a) To pick up a prescription for one of her suitemates.
(b) To get her inhaler refilled.
(c) To buy the latest teen magazine.
(d) To check on Cammie.
5. What does Cammie fear about going out with her classmates?
(a) She's not worried about anything.
(b) Josh will see her with Gallagher girls.
(c) Too much attention will be directed at them.
(d) She will miss Josh's phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
2. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
3. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
4. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
5. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)