|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
(a) She stomps on his instep.
(b) She slams him to the ground.
(c) She cries.
(d) She spins him around into a full Nelson.
2. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A written test in covert ops.
(b) A career fair.
(c) A spy fair coming up.
(d) A field test in covert ops.
3. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(b) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(c) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(d) She could not compromise the mission.
4. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
(a) His love of horseback riding.
(b) His wish to have been raised in a more interesting family.
(c) His parents.
(d) His sky diving hobby.
5. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
(a) Josh is wearing hearing aids.
(b) Mr. Mosckowitz has obviously been hurt.
(c) Macey is allowed into the covert ops class.
(d) Two seats in the classroom are empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
2. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
3. How does Cammie explain her actions to Josh?
4. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
5. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)