|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Mr. Solomon remind his students for Friday?
(a) A spy fair coming up.
(b) A written test in covert ops.
(c) A career fair.
(d) A field test in covert ops.
2. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Compromising her morals.
(b) Choosing a boy over her friends.
(c) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(d) Not caring enough to step in.
3. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She could not compromise the mission.
(b) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(c) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(d) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
4. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She is completing a special electronics class.
(b) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(c) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(d) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
5. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
(b) She seems nervous.
(c) She is not a normal girl.
(d) She seems to be expecting someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie think is a bad idea though her mom gives permission?
2. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
3. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
4. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
5. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)