|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raises their hand when Mr. Solomon asks who wants to be a spy?
(a) Cammie and Bex.
(b) No one.
(c) Liz and Macey.
2. What does Josh show Cammie as they are walking?
(a) A shortcut through Roseville.
(b) Several apartment buildings his father owns.
(c) His family's pharmacy.
(d) The buildings his father has designed as an architect.
3. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(b) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(c) Some girls' futures.
(d) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
4. Who is Josh?
(a) Bex's youngest brother.
(b) Macey's older brother.
(c) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
(d) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
5. What does Mr. Solomon announce about covert ops class requirements?
(a) It is mandatory for three years.
(b) It is mandatory this year and optional the next.
(c) It is optional and anyone can withdraw now.
(d) It is mandatory only for those who desire field work.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
2. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
3. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
4. What lie does Cammie tell the boy?
5. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)