|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
(a) She was sure Bex and Liz could handle things.
(b) She thought it best that someone be observing it all in case things escalated and the police got involved.
(c) She didn't want anyone to know she was there.
(d) She could not compromise the mission.
2. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
(a) Why Bex got caught by Professor Smith.
(b) At what point in the Bex and Liz were successful.
(c) How Cammie is caught by another person tailing her.
(d) Some girls' futures.
3. What does Cammie drop in shock?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her earpiece.
(c) Her Dr. Pepper bottle.
(d) Her cross necklace.
4. What happens when Josh sneaks up and covers Cammie's eyes the next night?
(a) She stomps on his instep.
(b) She cries.
(c) She slams him to the ground.
(d) She spins him around into a full Nelson.
5. What does Liz accuse Cammie of doing?
(a) Not helping Anna because Cammie is jealous of Anna.
(b) Compromising her morals.
(c) Not caring enough to step in.
(d) Choosing a boy over her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie notice that disturbs her?
2. What does Cammie say her dad does?
3. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
4. Who is Josh?
5. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)