|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(b) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(c) She is completing a special electronics class.
(d) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
2. What does Cammie do at the pharmacy?
(a) Talks to Josh's mother.
(b) Reads for a while in the magazine section.
(c) Has an ice cream sundae.
(d) Plays with some gadets on display.
3. What does Cammie say her dad does?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An engineer.
(c) A physics professor.
(d) A lawyer.
4. Who is Josh?
(a) Cammie's cousin who lives in the city.
(b) Bex's youngest brother.
(c) Macey's older brother.
(d) Boy who picks up the Dr. Pepper bottle Cammie drops.
5. Who stares at Cammie from outside the pharmacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is decoding Josh's handwriting?
2. What does Mr. Solomon discuss using pictures?
3. What does Cammie drop in shock?
4. Why does Anna Fetterman come in to the pharmacy?
5. What does Cammie explain about her behavior in the pharmacy?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)