1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(b) Exceptional young women.
(c) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(d) Only children of spies.
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(b) She can make herself invisible.
(c) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(d) She is six feet tall.
3. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for disciplinary problems.
(b) A school for heiresses.
(c) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(d) A school for those with artistic talents.
4. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(b) Athletic students.
(c) Average students.
(d) Troubled students.
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Josh will be attending the dance.
(b) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(c) Why Bex is late.
(d) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
This section contains 5,824 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)