Section 1: Chapter 1 & 2
1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(b) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(c) Only children of spies.
(d) Exceptional young women.
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can make herself invisible.
(b) She is six feet tall.
(c) She can sing a Russian song in French.
(d) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
3. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for heiresses.
(b) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(c) A school for disciplinary problems.
(d) A school for those with artistic talents.
4. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Troubled students.
(b) Average students.
(d) Athletic students.
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(b) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(c) If Josh will be attending the dance.
(d) Why Bex is late.
This section contains 5,824 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)