1. What type of people are supposed to attend Gallagher Academy?
(a) Any girl whose parents can pay the tuition.
(b) Exceptional young women.
(c) Girls and boys who have passed a national test.
(d) Only children of spies.
2. What about Cammie is considered cool at her school?
(a) She can pole vault fifteen feet.
(b) She is six feet tall.
(c) She can make herself invisible.
(d) She can sing a Russian song in French.
3. The school Cammie attends is disguised as ________________.
(a) A school for those with artistic talents.
(b) A school for disciplinary problems.
(c) A school for the lower echelons of society.
(d) A school for heiresses.
4. What kind of students does the school actually enroll?
(a) Athletic students.
(c) Troubled students.
(d) Average students.
5. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
(a) Why Bex is late.
(b) If Cammie will invite her to the cottage.
(c) If Liz's parents will attend this week's open house.
(d) If Josh will be attending the dance.
This section contains 5,824 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)