Section 1: Chapter 1 & 2
• Cammie attends the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women which is a cover for intelligence operatives training academy.
• Cammie's mother, Rachel Morgan, is the headmistress. Cammie and her best friend, Liz go to dinner wondering where Bex, another friend is.
• They find out from Anna that Buckingham will not be teaching Covert Operations that year. Rachel gives the welcoming speech.
• As she talks a handsome, debonair man enters the Great Hall.
• Bex shows up. She tells the other girls the man is Joe Soloman, a friend of her father's. He will be teaching Covert Operations.
• On the first day of class the girls find that Covert Operations will be held in the sub-basement. Solomon is late for class.
• Solomon arrives, quizzes them in various languages then has them close their eyes. He begins asking them about his appearance.
• Solomon has been a spy for eighteen...
This section contains 3,132 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)