|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trick does Caligula use to cheer Tiberius up?
2. Who does Caligula marry Claudius to?
3. How does Caligula react to Cassius's story of a German ambush?
4. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
5. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
Essay Topic 1
Livia was the most powerful woman of her time in Ancient Rome. But only because she was willing to commit crimes and manipulate those men who held political power. Would Livia have made the same choices in a system where she could rule directly, without a husband or son?
Essay Topic 2
George Washington has often been compared to Augustus Caesar. Make a comparison of the two historical figures. How were they similar and how were they different?
Essay Topic 3
Research a paper about the institution of slavery in Ancient Rome.
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)