Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
2. What does Caligula make his sisters do to earn their keep?
3. Who speaks at Livia's funeral?
4. Who warns Claudius about the draining of the treasury?
5. What was the biggest obstacle to the plot to assassinate Caligula?
Why does Claudius survive, when all his other relatives perish? Write an essay that explains his longevity.
Write an essay describing the purpose and process of legal adoption in Ancient Rome.
Historical fiction is a blend of fact and imagination. Write a paper pointing out when Robert Graves is basing his story on fact and when he is allowing himself to imagine what might have happened.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)