|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Caligula when he becomes emperor?
(a) Thirty-five years old
(b) Thirty years old
(c) Twenty-five years old
(d) Twenty years old
2. Agrippina asks Tiberius for permission to marry who?
(a) Her brother-in-law, Claudius
(b) Tiberius's mocker, Gallus
(c) The honored general, Blæasus
(d) Tiberius's adviser, Sejanus
3. Who does Caligula marry Claudius to?
4. Which sister of Caligula did he claim as his favorite?
5. How did Caligula raise funds in France?
(a) He executed the most wealthy locals for treason.
(b) He raised the local taxes by three hundred percent.
(c) He raided the houses of all the wealthy landowners.
(d) He held an auction and sold off the royal family's goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Martina, the chief witness against Piso and Plancina?
2. Claudius's nickname of "Teruncius" translates to:
3. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
4. What does Livia beg Claudius to do for her?
5. Why does Claudius not want to be emperor?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)