|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germanicus fear Plancina is doing?
(a) Undermining Agrippina's authority
(b) Corrupting his children's discipline
(c) Practicing witchcraft against him
(d) Stealing money from the treasury
2. Cassius Chærea was disgusted when Caligula made him:
(a) Kill a batch of puppies.
(b) Get married to a young boy.
(c) Torture a young noble woman.
(d) Play horsie for Drusilla.
3. Agrippina asks Tiberius for permission to marry who?
(a) Tiberius's mocker, Gallus
(b) The honored general, Blæasus
(c) Her brother-in-law, Claudius
(d) Tiberius's adviser, Sejanus
4. What happens to Nero's brother, Drusus?
(a) He is told to take command of the troops in Germany.
(b) He is imprisoned in an attic in the Palace.
(c) He is banished to a very small, rocky island.
(d) He becomes one of Tiberius's trusted advisors.
5. Which sister of Caligula did he claim as his favorite?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Caligula assassinated?
2. What condition does Claudius demand of Livia?
3. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
4. The Senator Incitatus was:
5. What does Claudius say about Nero, Germanicus's eldest son?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)