|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the looting soldiers find Claudius?
(a) Taking a bath in his rooms
(b) Eating luncheon in the Palace
(c) Reading books in a library
(d) Hiding behind a curtain
2. What does Piso give Tiberius at his trial?
(a) A bundle of letters that Tiberius wrote to him
(b) A small, wrapped package about the size of a good-luck charm
(c) A book that he says was Germanicus's personal journal
(d) A gift that he claimed was from the people of Syria
3. What did the oracle at the Temple of Fortune tell Caligula?
(a) You will be safe in Eqypt.
(b) Fear the Tiger!
(c) Do not perform in public.
(d) Beware of Cassius.
4. How does Tiberius die?
(a) He dies quietly of old age.
(b) He gets a chill from traveling.
(c) Caligula stabs him in the heart.
(d) Macro smothers him with a pillow.
5. What does Livia tell Claudius about her own death?
(a) That she will be murdered by Tiberius
(b) That she wants him to plan her funeral
(c) That she knows the very day she will die
(d) That she is planning to commit suicide
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Urgulania tell Claudius about her future?
2. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
3. What name did Caligula start using in his divine form?
4. What does Claudius advise the old Sergeant to do?
5. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)