Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
(a) A warning about Sejanus's intentions.
(b) An invitation to dine with her.
(c) An appointment to join the Senate.
(d) A copy of Augustus's letters.
2. What does Caligula make his sisters do to earn their keep?
(a) Make tapestries and pots to sell
(b) Sing and dance at the theater
(c) Prostitute themselves to wealthy noblemen
(d) Go out begging on the streets
3. Who speaks at Livia's funeral?
4. Who warns Claudius about the draining of the treasury?
5. What was the biggest obstacle to the plot to assassinate Caligula?
(a) The German bodyguards were fanatically devoted to him.
(b) Caligula had a strong network of spies in the palace.
(c) Most of the people in Rome still loved Caligula.
(d) No one was sure if Caligula was mortal or immortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
2. Caligula made all the palace men shave their heads because:
3. What does Caligula begin to dread after he tortures Brassus?
4. Where did Tiberius live once he left Rome?
5. What does Livia do to embarrass Tiberius?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)