|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Claudius about the draining of the treasury?
2. What finally happens to Plancina?
(a) She is acquitted of murdering Germanicus.
(b) She kills herself by taking poison.
(c) She returns to Syria and marries the new governor.
(d) She is invited to dinner by Livia and poisoned.
3. What number did Germanicus consider especially unlucky?
4. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
(b) Returning to Rome from his villa
(c) Eating dinner with Tiberius
(d) Just outside the Senate building
5. Why is Egypt so important to Rome?
(a) It supplies Rome with corn.
(b) It is a good source of marble.
(c) Most of the troops come from Egypt.
(d) The largest library in the world is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiberius do when he meets with Agrippina?
2. What were the spoils of Caligula's war on Neptune?
3. What was the biggest obstacle to the plot to assassinate Caligula?
4. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
5. What does Livia demand Claudius do to Urgulanilla's baby?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)