|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Claudius about the draining of the treasury?
2. How old is Caligula when he becomes emperor?
(a) Thirty years old
(b) Twenty years old
(c) Twenty-five years old
(d) Thirty-five years old
3. How did Caligula raise funds in France?
(a) He raised the local taxes by three hundred percent.
(b) He raided the houses of all the wealthy landowners.
(c) He held an auction and sold off the royal family's goods.
(d) He executed the most wealthy locals for treason.
4. What did Caligula promise Cassius Chærea?
(a) To allow him to retire with honors
(b) To appoint him as Macro's replacement
(c) To give him an appointment to the Senate
(d) To send him back to Germany to fight
5. Claudius's nickname of "Teruncius" translates to:
(a) One Farthing
(b) Chipped Stone
(c) Naughty Goat
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tiberius live once he left Rome?
2. What does Sejanus advise Claudius not to do?
3. Why does Caligula start to become unpopular?
4. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
5. How did Antonia die?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)