|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) A wolf cub
(b) A lamb
(c) A scroll
(d) An egg
2. Which sister of Caligula did he claim as his favorite?
3. What is Claudius's full name?
(a) Tiberius Claudius Germanicus
(b) Tiberius Claudius
(c) Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Caesar
(d) Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
4. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A group of three men who rule a government
(b) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
(c) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(d) A celebration that takes place after a war
5. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
(a) Faint when a gladiator dies
(b) Fall out of the royal box
(c) Give the most stirring speech
(d) Fight with one of the gladiators
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sejanus arrange for Claudius to marry?
2. How does Caligula react to Cassius's story of a German ambush?
3. What finally happens to Plancina?
4. Which two people did Claudius advise Agrippina to cultivate as friends?
5. Why did Tiberius not visit his son, Castor, before Castor's death?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)