|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote most of the satiric songs and poems about Tiberius?
2. The senator Haterius was known for his skill in:
3. What does the author mean when he refers to the regimental Eagle?
(a) The military ensign of the regiment
(b) A marching song that the soldiers sang
(c) A mascot bird kept in a cage
(d) The fiercest soldier in the group
4. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
(a) How much worse Tiberius begins to act
(b) How old her corpse looks on the pyre
(c) How much people loved his grandmother
(d) How long it takes the news to reach Tiberius
5. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trick does Caligula use to cheer Tiberius up?
2. What does Livia refuse to do in the same room as Claudius?
3. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
4. Where was Claudius when Caligula was assassinated?
5. Where is Germanicus sent after finishing his Consulship?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)