|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia demand Claudius do to Urgulanilla's baby?
(a) Strangle it in the cradle
(b) Adopt it as his own
(c) Sell it into slavery
(d) Expose it on a hillside
2. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Second Wife of the Emperor
(b) First Daughter of Rome
(c) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(d) Chief Priestess to Diana
3. Agrippina asks Tiberius for permission to marry who?
(a) Her brother-in-law, Claudius
(b) Tiberius's mocker, Gallus
(c) Tiberius's adviser, Sejanus
(d) The honored general, Blæasus
4. What were the spoils of Caligula's war on Neptune?
(a) Cartloads of seaweed
(b) Ropes of black pearls
(c) Boxes of seashells
(d) Lobsters and jellyfish
5. Who is Agrippa?
(a) Tiberius's first wife
(b) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
(c) Livia's first husband
(d) Marcellus's father
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
2. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
3. What did Caligula promise Cassius Chærea?
4. Sejanus persuaded Tiberius to. . .
5. How does Caligula leave the soldier's camp?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)