|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Urgulania tell Claudius about her future?
(a) She is going to marry a senator.
(b) She will see Claudius become emperor.
(c) She is due to die this year.
(d) Her granddaughter will marry the emperor.
2. How did Afer escape death when he was tried by Caligula for treason?
(a) He bribed Caligula to deliver a non-guilty verdict.
(b) He flattered Caligula on his oratorical style.
(c) He offered to let Caligula sleep with his wife.
(d) He left town before the trial started.
3. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
4. The only three men that Tiberius trusted were Sejanus, Nerva, and. . .
5. What did the oracle at the Temple of Fortune tell Caligula?
(a) Do not perform in public.
(b) Beware of Cassius.
(c) You will be safe in Eqypt.
(d) Fear the Tiger!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livia do to embarrass Tiberius?
2. What does Tiberius do after Livia shames him?
3. Who does Actë engage to replace herself as Claudius's mistress?
4. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
5. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)