|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Caligula when he becomes emperor?
(a) Thirty years old
(b) Twenty-five years old
(c) Twenty years old
(d) Thirty-five years old
2. What really happened to Postumus?
(a) He agreed to go back to his island.
(b) He was tortured and then killed.
(c) He was captured and sent to Eqypt.
(d) He gave up his cause and disappeared.
3. What does Urgulania tell Claudius about her future?
(a) She will see Claudius become emperor.
(b) Her granddaughter will marry the emperor.
(c) She is due to die this year.
(d) She is going to marry a senator.
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(a) Mark Antony
5. What does Tiberius do when he meets with Agrippina?
(a) Tries to seduce her in his bedchamber
(b) Calls her a traitor and cuts off her head
(c) Promises to help her any way that he can
(d) Beats her senseless with a vine sapling
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Claudius, was a great turning point in Tiberius's reign?
2. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
3. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
4. How does Tiberius die?
5. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)