|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
(a) Read it aloud immediately
(b) Throw it into the fire
(c) Send it to Augustus
(d) Send it back unread
2. What does Livia call Caligula?
(a) A sweetheart
(b) Very handsome
(c) An artist
(d) A monster
3. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
(a) Killed her pony
(b) Tried to kill her
(c) Locked her in a room
(d) Committed incest
4. How long had some of the oldest soldiers served?
(a) Thirty-five years
(b) Five years
(c) Ten years
(d) Twenty-five years
5. Who did Tiberius send to quell the mutinies in the Balkan forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister of Caligula did he claim as his favorite?
2. How did Caligula raise funds in France?
3. Cassius Chærea was disgusted when Caligula made him:
4. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
5. When Tiberius adopts Germanicus, Claudius's brother is brought into which family?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)