|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
2. What does Tiberius do after Livia shames him?
(a) He leaves Rome on the advice of Sejanus.
(b) He accuses her of murdering Postumus.
(c) He begs her to stop persecuting him.
(d) He cultivates a friendship with Agrippina.
3. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
(a) She paints him as ambitious and rude to Augustus.
(b) She supports him as Augustus's last grandson.
(c) She decribes him as very gentle and loving.
(d) She suggests that he be given more honors.
4. What does Calpurnia ask Claudius for instead of presents?
(a) The equivalent in cash
(b) That he buy more cows for the farm
(c) That he save his money instead
(d) To marry her and make her honest
5. What trick does Caligula use to cheer Tiberius up?
(a) He tells Tiberius bawdy stories from the solider camps.
(b) He suggests some new person Tiberius can execute.
(c) He tells Tiberius about some new sexual practice.
(d) He presents Tiberius with another virgin to violate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
2. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
3. What does Livia refuse to do in the same room as Claudius?
4. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
5. Where is Germanicus sent after finishing his Consulship?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)