|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudius suspect happened to Drusilla?
(a) Caligula starved her to death.
(b) Caligula cut her throat.
(c) She was thrown in the river.
(d) She ran away to escape her brother.
2. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
(a) Single women have more rights
(b) Marrying the wrong family risks death
(c) There are no pretty girls left
(d) Prostitutes are cheaper and nicer
3. What condition does Claudius demand of Livia?
(a) That she keep Tiberius in check by opposing him
(b) That she promise to continue protecting Agrippina
(c) That she tell him the truth about her crimes
(d) That she help him to divorce his new wife
4. What title does Tiberius refuse to use in Rome?
(b) Chief Ponticate
(d) Protector of the People
5. Who does Caligula marry Claudius to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to capture Postumus for Tiberius?
2. Why is Piso sent to Syria?
3. One of Caligula's first acts is to:
4. What kind of animal does Livia compare Claudius to?
5. What trick does Caligula use to cheer Tiberius up?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)