|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Tiberius refuse to use in Rome?
(a) Protector of the People
(c) Chief Ponticate
2. One of Caligula's first acts is to:
(a) Declare war on Carthage
(b) Dissolve the Senate
(c) Declare a general amnesty
(d) Make his grandmother a Goddess
3. What bad luck befalls Germanicus right after his successful battles?
(a) He loses two regiments in a surprise attack by the Germans.
(b) His treasonous letters to Claudius are intercepted by Livia.
(c) He receives word that his eldest son has died suddenly.
(d) His entire transport fleet of soldiers is scattered in a storm.
4. What does Antonia do after speaking to Caligula about Gemellus's death?
(a) Write to Claudius
(b) Speak to the Senate
(c) Sell her furniture
(d) Commit suicide
5. What were the spoils of Caligula's war on Neptune?
(a) Boxes of seashells
(b) Ropes of black pearls
(c) Cartloads of seaweed
(d) Lobsters and jellyfish
Short Answer Questions
1. The only three men that Tiberius trusted were Sejanus, Nerva, and. . .
2. What does Urgulania tell Claudius about her future?
3. How does Caligula react to Cassius's story of a German ambush?
4. What does Livia call Caligula?
5. What is Pollio's profession?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)