|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Tiberius send to quell the mutinies in the Balkan forces?
2. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
(a) Tried to kill her
(b) Locked her in a room
(c) Killed her pony
(d) Committed incest
3. Why does Caligula start to become unpopular?
(a) He begins ordering everyone to wear the color green.
(b) He pushes hundreds of people into the water to drown.
(c) He stops holding games to punish the citizens for booing.
(d) He orders so many holidays that no work can get done.
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(c) Mark Antony
5. What events trigger political unrest in Rome in 5 A.D.?
(a) Earthquakes, floods, and a famine
(b) Several uprisings led by former slaves
(c) The deaths of a dozen popular senators
(d) A series of fires in the poor neighborhoods
Short Answer Questions
1. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
2. How old is Caligula when he becomes emperor?
3. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
4. What is Claudius actually reading?
5. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)