|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Urgulanilla say about Claudius in her will?
(a) I did not hate him.
(b) He is no fool.
(c) He was much nicer than you would think.
(d) He was the only man I ever loved.
2. Why does Claudius become his mother's guardian?
(a) He is the oldest male left in his family.
(b) Livia thinks it would be a good joke on her.
(c) Augustus wants to make sure he is busy.
(d) She has become too old to take care of herself.
3. What agreement do Ælia and Claudius come to regarding their marriage?
(a) That they will live together
(b) That they will survive Tiberius
(c) That they will divorce in two years
(d) That they will not have sex with each other
4. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
(a) He still had warm feelings for Germanicus.
(b) He was hoping she would consent to marry him.
(c) She was still under Livia's protection.
(d) She was the mother of his grandchildren.
5. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) An egg
(b) A scroll
(c) A wolf cub
(d) A lamb
Short Answer Questions
1. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
2. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
3. What did Caligula promise Cassius Chærea?
4. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
5. What name did Caligula start using in his divine form?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)