|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augustus do when he discovers that Julia is having sexual affairs?
(a) He asks her to join the Vestals.
(b) He orders her to be banished from Rome.
(c) He helps her divorce Tiberius and remarry.
(d) He orders Tiberius to return at once.
2. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Second Wife of the Emperor
(c) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(d) Chief Priestess to Diana
3. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
(a) Committed incest
(b) Locked her in a room
(c) Killed her pony
(d) Tried to kill her
4. What agreement do Ælia and Claudius come to regarding their marriage?
(a) That they will live together
(b) That they will divorce in two years
(c) That they will not have sex with each other
(d) That they will survive Tiberius
5. How does Caligula leave the soldier's camp?
(a) Screaming and crying
(b) Riding on Cassius's back
(c) In his mother's arms
(d) Singing a jaunty march
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
2. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
3. How does the Senate react to Tiberius's denouncement of Agrippina and Nero?
4. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
5. Who does Actë engage to replace herself as Claudius's mistress?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)