|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Chief Priestess to Diana
(c) Second Wife of the Emperor
(d) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
2. Where did Tiberius live once he left Rome?
(a) In a villa in Pompeii
(b) On the island of Capri
(c) In the town of Lyons
(d) In the city of Capua
3. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
(a) Marrying the wrong family risks death
(b) There are no pretty girls left
(c) Single women have more rights
(d) Prostitutes are cheaper and nicer
4. What book did Tiberius take with him?
(b) A history of Augustus's reign
(c) Livia's book
(d) An encyclopedia of pornography
5. Whom does Sejanus arrange for Claudius to marry?
(a) His former wife, Apicata
(b) His daughter, Julilla
(c) A friend of his named Paulina
(d) His step-sister, Ælia
Short Answer Questions
1. The key to Livia and Augustus's higher cipher was found in the first chapter of. . .
2. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
3. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
4. What does Livia refuse to do in the same room as Claudius?
5. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)