|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Livia poisons him.
(b) Agrippa stabs him.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He dies in battle.
2. Who was the Crocodile?
(a) A freedman who had worked for Postumus's father.
(b) One of the Roman Guards at the Imperial palace.
(c) One of the men who guarded Postumus on the island.
(d) A helpful librarian at the temple of Apollo in Rome.
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(c) Chief Priestess to Diana
(d) Second Wife of the Emperor
4. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
5. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
(a) Leave Julia and marry the woman he loves
(b) Come back to Germany and help fight
(c) Oppose Augustus and restore the Republic
(d) Support Augustus through the civil unrest
Short Answer Questions
1. The senator Haterius was known for his skill in:
2. Who wrote most of the satiric songs and poems about Tiberius?
3. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
4. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
5. Who does Actë engage to replace herself as Claudius's mistress?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)