|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antonia regard her son, Claudius?
(a) She disowns him.
(b) She favors him.
(c) She despises him.
(d) She dotes on him.
2. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
(a) Get the incriminating letter that Livia wrote to Piso
(b) Use her witchcraft to kill Agrippina and her children
(c) Persuade Piso to kill himself before the trial ends
(d) To leave Rome and return to Syria after Piso's death
3. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Fifty-five years
(c) Forty years
(d) Sixty years
4. Who offers to capture Postumus for Tiberius?
5. What does Claudius say about Nero, Germanicus's eldest son?
(a) He was the only child to show polite behavior.
(b) He was the only really good child of Germanicus.
(c) He was prone to moods and easily corrupted.
(d) He was not as smart as people thought he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claudius become his mother's guardian?
2. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
3. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
4. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
5. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)