|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
(d) Cassius Chærea
2. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
(a) A history of his grandfather's campaigns
(b) Getting appointed to a public position
(c) The building of a new library in Rome
(d) A book about Augustus's religious reforms
3. What agreement do Ælia and Claudius come to regarding their marriage?
(a) That they will not have sex with each other
(b) That they will live together
(c) That they will divorce in two years
(d) That they will survive Tiberius
4. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Livia poisons him.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) Agrippa stabs him.
(d) He dies in battle.
5. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) A lamb
(b) A wolf cub
(c) An egg
(d) A scroll
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tiberius repay Germanicus for the gold coins he gave to the soldiers?
2. What do Tiberius's regiments do in their mutiny?
3. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
4. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
5. What does Piso give Tiberius at his trial?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)