|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
(a) They were too grief-stricken by his death.
(b) They were busy reviewing the annual tax records.
(c) They did not want to encounter his wife, Agrippina.
(d) They would have been attacked by the people there.
2. What is Caligula's real name?
3. How does Marcellus die?
(a) He dies in battle.
(b) Livia poisons him.
(c) Agrippa stabs him.
(d) He commits suicide.
4. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
(a) Ask Augustus for permission to visit Postumus
(b) Avoid antagonizing Livia, Antonia, and Livilla
(c) Research information about the Balkan tribes
(d) Write to him about all the political gossip
5. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Only Livilla
(b) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(c) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(d) Livilla and Julilla
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
2. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
3. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
4. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
5. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)