|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tiberius do after Livia shames him?
(a) He cultivates a friendship with Agrippina.
(b) He begs her to stop persecuting him.
(c) He leaves Rome on the advice of Sejanus.
(d) He accuses her of murdering Postumus.
2. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
(a) Love poems
(b) Livia's book
(c) The Classics
3. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Returning to Rome from his villa
(b) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
(c) Eating dinner with Tiberius
(d) Just outside the Senate building
4. Who offers to capture Postumus for Tiberius?
5. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Chief Priestess to Diana
(b) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(c) Second Wife of the Emperor
(d) First Daughter of Rome
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudius say about Nero, Germanicus's eldest son?
2. The senator Haterius was known for his skill in:
3. Why did Tiberius not visit his son, Castor, before Castor's death?
4. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
5. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)