|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
(a) A bag containing golden coins
(b) A box filled with poisoned food
(c) Her personal physician
(d) A letter, denouncing him
2. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
(a) They would have been attacked by the people there.
(b) They did not want to encounter his wife, Agrippina.
(c) They were too grief-stricken by his death.
(d) They were busy reviewing the annual tax records.
3. Who is Flavius?
(a) The brother of the German general, Hermann.
(b) Germanicus's second-in-command.
(c) A former general with the German army.
(d) A slave who was captured in Germany.
4. What does Livia tell Claudius about her own death?
(a) That she wants him to plan her funeral
(b) That she will be murdered by Tiberius
(c) That she is planning to commit suicide
(d) That she knows the very day she will die
5. What, according to Sejanus, is the Leek Green Party?
(a) An event to which Tiberius was not invited
(b) Livia's network of senator's wives
(c) A secret group of skilled assassins
(d) A political faction led by Agrippina
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
2. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
3. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
4. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
5. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)