|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
(a) reading some letters that Augustus wrote.
(b) torturing one of Augustus's slaves.
(c) asking the wife of the man who helped Augustus.
(d) grilling Claudius for what he knows about it.
2. What book did Tiberius take with him?
(a) An encyclopedia of pornography
(b) A history of Augustus's reign
(c) Livia's book
3. How does Tiberius lose his friend, Nerva?
(a) Nerva is killed by Caligula.
(b) Nerva simply stops eating one day.
(c) Nerva learns the truth about Tiberius.
(d) Nerva asks to go back to Rome.
4. When does Tiberius repay Germanicus for the gold coins he gave to the soldiers?
(a) After the German campaign
(c) After he pays the Balkan troops
(d) Two years later
5. What does Livia tell Claudius about her own death?
(a) That she wants him to plan her funeral
(b) That she will be murdered by Tiberius
(c) That she knows the very day she will die
(d) That she is planning to commit suicide
Short Answer Questions
1. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
2. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
3. Where did Tiberius live once he left Rome?
4. Who is Agrippa?
5. What does Tiberius tell the senate about Postumus?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)