|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
(a) Ask Augustus for permission to visit Postumus
(b) Write to him about all the political gossip
(c) Avoid antagonizing Livia, Antonia, and Livilla
(d) Research information about the Balkan tribes
2. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
(a) grilling Claudius for what he knows about it.
(b) torturing one of Augustus's slaves.
(c) reading some letters that Augustus wrote.
(d) asking the wife of the man who helped Augustus.
3. Agrippina asks Tiberius for permission to marry who?
(a) Tiberius's adviser, Sejanus
(b) The honored general, Blæasus
(c) Tiberius's mocker, Gallus
(d) Her brother-in-law, Claudius
4. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
(a) Her personal physician
(b) A letter, denouncing him
(c) A bag containing golden coins
(d) A box filled with poisoned food
5. What does Livia tell Claudius about her own death?
(a) That she knows the very day she will die
(b) That she is planning to commit suicide
(c) That she will be murdered by Tiberius
(d) That she wants him to plan her funeral
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
2. What nickname do people use for Claudius?
3. What bad luck befalls Germanicus right after his successful battles?
4. What does Urgulanilla say about Claudius in her will?
5. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)