|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Urgulania tell Claudius about her future?
(a) She is going to marry a senator.
(b) She is due to die this year.
(c) Her granddaughter will marry the emperor.
(d) She will see Claudius become emperor.
2. Why is Piso sent to Syria?
(a) To build a new city
(b) To raise more taxes for Rome
(c) To train the troops there
(d) To govern the province
3. What kind of animal does Livia compare Claudius to?
(a) A lion
(b) A wolf
(c) A parrot
(d) A lemur
4. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
(a) father a child with her.
(b) exile himself from Rome.
(c) move back into her bedroom.
(d) have an affair with Vipsania.
5. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
(a) They did not want to encounter his wife, Agrippina.
(b) They were busy reviewing the annual tax records.
(c) They were too grief-stricken by his death.
(d) They would have been attacked by the people there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agrippa?
2. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
3. What class of people did Augustus especially distrust?
4. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
5. What does Livia demand Claudius do to Urgulanilla's baby?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)