|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
(a) Use her witchcraft to kill Agrippina and her children
(b) Persuade Piso to kill himself before the trial ends
(c) To leave Rome and return to Syria after Piso's death
(d) Get the incriminating letter that Livia wrote to Piso
2. Name all of Julia's husbands.
(a) Marcellus and Drusus
(b) Agrippa and Tiberius
(c) Agrippa, Tiberius, and Drusus
(d) Marcellus, Agrippa, and Tiberius
3. What does Livia demand Claudius do to Urgulanilla's baby?
(a) Adopt it as his own
(b) Strangle it in the cradle
(c) Expose it on a hillside
(d) Sell it into slavery
4. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
(a) That he had made changes to his will
(b) That he was not interested in being a God
(c) That he had decided to free Postumus
(d) He wanted to give Claudius a public office
5. Where is Germanicus sent after finishing his Consulship?
(a) To the western province of France
(b) To oversee the eastern Roman Provinces
(c) Back to command the German frontier
(d) North to the Isle of Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
2. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
3. Which two people did Claudius advise Agrippina to cultivate as friends?
4. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
5. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)