|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
(a) She is banished.
(b) She joins the Vestals.
(c) She is sentenced to death.
(d) She marries Claudius.
2. Which two people did Claudius advise Agrippina to cultivate as friends?
(a) Nerva and Vispania
(b) Nerva and Thrasyllus
(c) Sejanus and Thrasyllus
(d) Sejanus and Livia
3. Tiberius trusted Nerva because of his. . .
4. Who was the Crocodile?
(a) One of the Roman Guards at the Imperial palace.
(b) A freedman who had worked for Postumus's father.
(c) One of the men who guarded Postumus on the island.
(d) A helpful librarian at the temple of Apollo in Rome.
5. How did Antonia die?
(a) She starved herself to death.
(b) She threw herself off a cliff.
(c) She drank poison in her wine.
(d) She stabbed herself with a dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
2. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
3. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
4. What agreement do Ælia and Claudius come to regarding their marriage?
5. What disturbs Claudius about Caligula?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)