|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
(a) He encloses a note in a package of fruit.
(b) He hires a prostitute to pass a letter to Claudius.
(c) He asks an old soldier to deliver a verbal message.
(d) He sends Claudius a book with a hidden message in it.
2. Who does Actë engage to replace herself as Claudius's mistress?
3. Who is Athenodorus?
(a) Claudius's best friend
(b) Antonia's new husband
(c) Antonia's steward
(d) Claudius's favorite tutor
4. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
5. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Just outside the Senate building
(b) Returning to Rome from his villa
(c) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
(d) Eating dinner with Tiberius
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbs Claudius about Caligula?
2. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
3. What excuse does Claudius give to his mother for selling his property?
4. What does Livia beg Claudius to do for her?
5. What does Tiberius do when he meets with Agrippina?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)