|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia do to embarrass Tiberius?
(a) Publishes his love letters to Vispania
(b) Hires an actor to caracature him in public
(c) Denounces him in front of the Senate
(d) Gives a public reading of Augustus's letters
2. What was the outcome of Senator Gallus's trial?
(a) He was found innocent of all charges.
(b) He died before the trial was held.
(c) He was found guilty of corruption.
(d) He was found guilty of treason.
3. What does Tiberius do when he meets with Agrippina?
(a) Tries to seduce her in his bedchamber
(b) Promises to help her any way that he can
(c) Calls her a traitor and cuts off her head
(d) Beats her senseless with a vine sapling
4. The senator Haterius was known for his skill in:
5. What does Augustus do when he discovers that Julia is having sexual affairs?
(a) He helps her divorce Tiberius and remarry.
(b) He asks her to join the Vestals.
(c) He orders Tiberius to return at once.
(d) He orders her to be banished from Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which senator challenges Tiberius's reluctance to accept power?
2. Name all of Julia's husbands.
3. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
4. Who is Flavius?
5. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)