|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Senate react to Tiberius's denouncement of Agrippina and Nero?
(a) They hold a long debate on the issue.
(b) They are shocked into silence.
(c) They rise up and refuse to accept it.
(d) They immediately order punishment.
2. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Chief Priestess to Diana
(b) Second Wife of the Emperor
(c) First Daughter of Rome
(d) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
4. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
5. Which two people did Claudius advise Agrippina to cultivate as friends?
(a) Nerva and Vispania
(b) Sejanus and Thrasyllus
(c) Nerva and Thrasyllus
(d) Sejanus and Livia
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Triumvirate?
2. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
3. What does Urgulania tell Claudius about her future?
4. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
5. Who is Athenodorus?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)