|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Returning to Rome from his villa
(b) Just outside the Senate building
(c) Eating dinner with Tiberius
(d) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
2. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Eight years
(b) Ten years
(c) Two years
(d) Sixteen years
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Second Wife of the Emperor
(b) Chief Priestess to Diana
(c) First Daughter of Rome
(d) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
4. What is Claudius's full name?
(a) Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Caesar
(b) Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
(c) Tiberius Claudius Germanicus
(d) Tiberius Claudius
5. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
(a) A warning about Sejanus's intentions.
(b) An appointment to join the Senate.
(c) An invitation to dine with her.
(d) A copy of Augustus's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tiberius's regiments do in their mutiny?
2. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
3. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
4. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
5. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)