|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia demand Claudius do to Urgulanilla's baby?
(a) Strangle it in the cradle
(b) Adopt it as his own
(c) Sell it into slavery
(d) Expose it on a hillside
2. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
(a) Augustus asks him to marry her
(b) It gives him more political status
(c) He falls in love with her
(d) As a favor to Livia's friend
3. What title does Tiberius refuse on Livia's behalf?
(b) High Priestess to Augustus
(d) Mother of the Country
4. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
(a) He captures the mother of Flavius, ensuring his loyalty.
(b) He is able to rescue a legion of captured Roman soldiers.
(c) He finds enough gold to finance fighting for another year.
(d) He recaptures one of the three lost Eagles.
5. How does Caligula leave the soldier's camp?
(a) Screaming and crying
(b) Riding on Cassius's back
(c) Singing a jaunty march
(d) In his mother's arms
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
2. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
3. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
4. Who wrote most of the satiric songs and poems about Tiberius?
5. Why is Piso sent to Syria?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)