|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Actë engage to replace herself as Claudius's mistress?
2. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
(a) He is afraid they might lead rebellions.
(b) They are needed to help transport corn shipments.
(c) So that smaller cities can enjoy their shows.
(d) They are expected to defend the outer boroughs.
3. How long had some of the oldest soldiers served?
(a) Five years
(b) Ten years
(c) Twenty-five years
(d) Thirty-five years
4. What, according to Sejanus, is the Leek Green Party?
(a) An event to which Tiberius was not invited
(b) Livia's network of senator's wives
(c) A political faction led by Agrippina
(d) A secret group of skilled assassins
5. What is Caligula's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiberius do after Livia shames him?
2. What title does Tiberius refuse to use in Rome?
3. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
4. How does Marcellus die?
5. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)