|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally happens to Plancina?
(a) She returns to Syria and marries the new governor.
(b) She is acquitted of murdering Germanicus.
(c) She is invited to dinner by Livia and poisoned.
(d) She kills herself by taking poison.
2. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(b) Only Livilla
(c) Livilla and Julilla
(d) Both Livilla and Æmillia
3. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
(a) Love poems
(b) Livia's book
(d) The Classics
4. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
(a) A book about Augustus's religious reforms
(b) Getting appointed to a public position
(c) A history of his grandfather's campaigns
(d) The building of a new library in Rome
5. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livia do to embarrass Tiberius?
2. Who did Tiberius send to quell the mutinies in the Balkan forces?
3. What does Tiberius do after Livia shames him?
4. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
5. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)