|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
(a) move back into her bedroom.
(b) have an affair with Vipsania.
(c) father a child with her.
(d) exile himself from Rome.
2. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
(a) They were busy reviewing the annual tax records.
(b) They did not want to encounter his wife, Agrippina.
(c) They would have been attacked by the people there.
(d) They were too grief-stricken by his death.
3. What does Claudius miss most when he is staying in Carthage?
(a) Playing dice
4. What excuse does Claudius give to his mother for selling his property?
(a) He says that he is getting a divorce from Urgulanilla.
(b) He pretends that he wanted to buy a new house.
(c) He says that he needed to pay off gambling debts.
(d) He says that Livilla had asked him for some money.
5. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Two years
(b) Ten years
(c) Eight years
(d) Sixteen years
Short Answer Questions
1. Name all of Julia's husbands.
2. What number did Germanicus consider especially unlucky?
3. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
4. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
5. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)