|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
(a) That they can be distracted by the smell of beer
(b) That they have no true military discipline
(c) That they will keep fighting to the very end
(d) That they are frightened by the screams of eagles
2. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Two years
(b) Sixteen years
(c) Eight years
(d) Ten years
3. Tiberius trusted Nerva because of his. . .
4. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(b) Augustus Caesar
5. Augustus secretly frees Postumus from exile by. . .
(a) keeping all news from leaving his island.
(b) pretending that Postumus has died.
(c) having a slave impersonate Postumus.
(d) killing the soldiers that guarded him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
2. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
3. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
4. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
5. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)