|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Sejanus, is the Leek Green Party?
(a) A secret group of skilled assassins
(b) A political faction led by Agrippina
(c) Livia's network of senator's wives
(d) An event to which Tiberius was not invited
2. Sejanus persuaded Tiberius to. . .
(a) raise the taxes to pay bonuses to the soldiers.
(b) appoint him to the senate after Haterius left.
(c) create a special political office for Sejanus.
(d) build a permanent camp for the Roman Guards.
3. How does Antonia regard her son, Claudius?
(a) She dotes on him.
(b) She disowns him.
(c) She favors him.
(d) She despises him.
4. Why is Piso sent to Syria?
(a) To build a new city
(b) To train the troops there
(c) To raise more taxes for Rome
(d) To govern the province
5. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
(a) He still had warm feelings for Germanicus.
(b) She was the mother of his grandchildren.
(c) She was still under Livia's protection.
(d) He was hoping she would consent to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally happens to Plancina?
2. Name all of Julia's husbands.
3. What is a Triumvirate?
4. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
5. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)