|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
2. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
3. What really happened to Postumus?
(a) He was captured and sent to Eqypt.
(b) He agreed to go back to his island.
(c) He gave up his cause and disappeared.
(d) He was tortured and then killed.
4. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(b) One hundred
5. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Two years
(b) Eight years
(c) Sixteen years
(d) Ten years
Short Answer Questions
1. Sejanus persuaded Tiberius to. . .
2. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
4. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
5. What title does Tiberius refuse on Livia's behalf?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)