|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Forty years
(c) Fifty-five years
(d) Sixty years
2. How does Antonia regard her son, Claudius?
(a) She dotes on him.
(b) She disowns him.
(c) She despises him.
(d) She favors him.
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Chief Priestess to Diana
(b) First Daughter of Rome
(c) Second Wife of the Emperor
(d) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
4. What is Claudius actually reading?
(a) A letter from his brother
(b) Livia's book
(c) One of Pollio's books
(d) One of Livy's books
5. Why was Postumus not arrested at Ostia?
(a) He was disguised as a sailor and slipped into the crowd.
(b) The crowd was too large for the officers to challenge.
(c) The people of Ostia turned on the guards and beat them.
(d) He was unable to land in the harbor because of bad weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. The senator Haterius was known for his skill in:
2. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
3. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
4. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
5. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)