|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(d) Mark Antony
2. What does the author mean when he refers to the regimental Eagle?
(a) The military ensign of the regiment
(b) A marching song that the soldiers sang
(c) A mascot bird kept in a cage
(d) The fiercest soldier in the group
3. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
4. Name all of Julia's husbands.
(a) Marcellus, Agrippa, and Tiberius
(b) Agrippa, Tiberius, and Drusus
(c) Marcellus and Drusus
(d) Agrippa and Tiberius
5. When does Tiberius repay Germanicus for the gold coins he gave to the soldiers?
(a) After he pays the Balkan troops
(b) After the German campaign
(c) Two years later
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonia say that Caligula did to Drusilla?
2. What is Caligula's real name?
3. Who did Tiberius send to quell the mutinies in the Balkan forces?
4. What do Tiberius's regiments do in their mutiny?
5. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)