|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Claudius give to his mother for selling his property?
(a) He says that he needed to pay off gambling debts.
(b) He pretends that he wanted to buy a new house.
(c) He says that Livilla had asked him for some money.
(d) He says that he is getting a divorce from Urgulanilla.
2. Which senator challenges Tiberius's reluctance to accept power?
3. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
(a) The Dove and the Hawk
(b) The Bookworm and the Boar
(c) The Quick and the Dead
(d) The Camel and the Elephant
4. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Only Livilla
(b) Livilla and Julilla
(c) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(d) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
5. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
2. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
3. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
4. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
5. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)