|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
(a) As a favor to Livia's friend
(b) It gives him more political status
(c) He falls in love with her
(d) Augustus asks him to marry her
2. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
(a) The planets move into alignment.
(b) His statue was struck by lightning.
(c) There is an earthquake in Rome.
(d) His statue was seen to move .
3. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
(a) sacrifice a white bull to Jupiter.
(b) adopt her three sons and two daughters.
(c) assassinate Julia's husband, Agrippa.
(d) divorce his beloved wife, Vipsania.
4. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(c) Augustus Caesar
5. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Sixteen years
(b) Ten years
(c) Eight years
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
2. What do Tiberius's regiments do in their mutiny?
3. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
4. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
5. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)