|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Tiberius send to quell the mutinies in the Balkan forces?
2. What title does Tiberius refuse on Livia's behalf?
(a) Mother of the Country
(c) High Priestess to Augustus
3. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Forty years
(c) Fifty-five years
(d) Sixty years
4. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
(a) Which god is most powerful
(b) The proper way to write history
(c) The Empire and the Republic
(d) Who will succeed Augustus
5. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
2. What is Pollio's profession?
3. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
4. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
5. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)