|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claudius become his mother's guardian?
(a) Augustus wants to make sure he is busy.
(b) He is the oldest male left in his family.
(c) Livia thinks it would be a good joke on her.
(d) She has become too old to take care of herself.
2. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do?
(a) Steal money from the public purse to pay the soldiers
(b) Forge a letter from Tiberius and send it by courier
(c) Secretly send him two hundred thousand gold coins
(d) Speak to Tiberius on behalf of the regiments
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(c) Second Wife of the Emperor
(d) Chief Priestess to Diana
4. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(b) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(c) Livilla and Julilla
(d) Only Livilla
5. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Ten years
(b) Two years
(c) Eight years
(d) Sixteen years
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
2. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
3. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
4. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
5. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)