|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(c) Augustus Caesar
2. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
3. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
(a) Cassius Chærea
4. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(b) A group of three men who rule a government
(c) A celebration that takes place after a war
(d) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
5. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
2. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
3. What is Claudius's full name?
4. Augustus secretly frees Postumus from exile by. . .
5. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)