|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Tiberius send to quell the mutinies in the Balkan forces?
2. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
(a) He feels that he would be happier living outside of Rome.
(b) His nephews beg him to help them remove their governor.
(c) He wants to do research at the Library at Alexandria.
(d) He was framed by Livia for insurrection and banished.
3. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
(a) Poor Postumus!
(b) Poison is Queen!
(c) That's it! I'm a dead man!
(d) Long live the Republic!
4. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
(a) Write to him about all the political gossip
(b) Avoid antagonizing Livia, Antonia, and Livilla
(c) Research information about the Balkan tribes
(d) Ask Augustus for permission to visit Postumus
5. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
(a) She suggests that he be given more honors.
(b) She supports him as Augustus's last grandson.
(c) She paints him as ambitious and rude to Augustus.
(d) She decribes him as very gentle and loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
2. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
3. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
4. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
5. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)