|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcellus die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) Agrippa stabs him.
(c) He dies in battle.
(d) Livia poisons him.
2. What does Livia refuse to do in the same room as Claudius?
(a) Listen to him talk
(b) Read a book
(c) Go to sleep
(d) Eat a meal
3. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(b) Augustus Caesar
4. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(b) Second Wife of the Emperor
(c) Chief Priestess to Diana
(d) First Daughter of Rome
5. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claudius become his mother's guardian?
2. Who is Athenodorus?
3. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
4. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
5. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)