|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
(a) There are no pretty girls left
(b) Single women have more rights
(c) Marrying the wrong family risks death
(d) Prostitutes are cheaper and nicer
2. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
(a) The proper way to write history
(b) Which god is most powerful
(c) The Empire and the Republic
(d) Who will succeed Augustus
3. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
(a) The Bookworm and the Boar
(b) The Quick and the Dead
(c) The Camel and the Elephant
(d) The Dove and the Hawk
4. When Tiberius adopts Germanicus, Claudius's brother is brought into which family?
(a) The Drusillan Family
(b) The Tiberian Family
(c) The Julian Family
(d) The Claudian Family
5. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(b) Livilla and Julilla
(c) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(d) Only Livilla
Short Answer Questions
1. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
2. How does Marcellus die?
3. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
4. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
5. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)