|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antonia regard her son, Claudius?
(a) She favors him.
(b) She despises him.
(c) She dotes on him.
(d) She disowns him.
2. How does Marcellus die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He dies in battle.
(c) Agrippa stabs him.
(d) Livia poisons him.
3. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
4. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
(b) A group of three men who rule a government
(c) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(d) A celebration that takes place after a war
5. What does Augustus do when he discovers that Julia is having sexual affairs?
(a) He asks her to join the Vestals.
(b) He orders Tiberius to return at once.
(c) He orders her to be banished from Rome.
(d) He helps her divorce Tiberius and remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
2. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
3. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
4. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
5. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)