|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agrippa?
(a) Tiberius's first wife
(b) Marcellus's father
(c) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
(d) Livia's first husband
2. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
(a) They are expected to defend the outer boroughs.
(b) So that smaller cities can enjoy their shows.
(c) He is afraid they might lead rebellions.
(d) They are needed to help transport corn shipments.
3. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(c) Mark Antony
4. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
5. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Livilla and Julilla
(b) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(c) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(d) Only Livilla
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
2. What kind of animal does Livia compare Claudius to?
3. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
4. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
5. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)