|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname do people use for Claudius?
(a) Claudius the Brave
(b) Claudius the Idiot
(c) Claudius the Cautious
(d) Claudius the Ugly
2. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
(a) Support Augustus through the civil unrest
(b) Leave Julia and marry the woman he loves
(c) Oppose Augustus and restore the Republic
(d) Come back to Germany and help fight
3. When Tiberius adopts Germanicus, Claudius's brother is brought into which family?
(a) The Claudian Family
(b) The Drusillan Family
(c) The Tiberian Family
(d) The Julian Family
4. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
5. What events trigger political unrest in Rome in 5 A.D.?
(a) Several uprisings led by former slaves
(b) Earthquakes, floods, and a famine
(c) A series of fires in the poor neighborhoods
(d) The deaths of a dozen popular senators
Short Answer Questions
1. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
2. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
3. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
4. What does Augustus do when he discovers that Julia is having sexual affairs?
5. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)