|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
2. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) A scroll
(b) A lamb
(c) An egg
(d) A wolf cub
3. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
(a) Love poems
(b) The Classics
(c) Livia's book
4. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
(a) Throw it into the fire
(b) Send it back unread
(c) Send it to Augustus
(d) Read it aloud immediately
5. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
(a) adopt her three sons and two daughters.
(b) divorce his beloved wife, Vipsania.
(c) sacrifice a white bull to Jupiter.
(d) assassinate Julia's husband, Agrippa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
2. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
3. What is a Triumvirate?
4. Name all of Julia's husbands.
5. What is Claudius actually reading?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)