|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudius actually reading?
(a) One of Pollio's books
(b) One of Livy's books
(c) Livia's book
(d) A letter from his brother
2. Name all of Julia's husbands.
(a) Agrippa, Tiberius, and Drusus
(b) Marcellus, Agrippa, and Tiberius
(c) Agrippa and Tiberius
(d) Marcellus and Drusus
3. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
(a) Leave Julia and marry the woman he loves
(b) Oppose Augustus and restore the Republic
(c) Support Augustus through the civil unrest
(d) Come back to Germany and help fight
4. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(b) Only Livilla
(c) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(d) Livilla and Julilla
5. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Chief Priestess to Diana
(c) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(d) Second Wife of the Emperor
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
2. What does Augustus do when he discovers that Julia is having sexual affairs?
3. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
5. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)