|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name all of Julia's husbands.
(a) Agrippa, Tiberius, and Drusus
(b) Marcellus and Drusus
(c) Marcellus, Agrippa, and Tiberius
(d) Agrippa and Tiberius
2. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
(a) move back into her bedroom.
(b) father a child with her.
(c) have an affair with Vipsania.
(d) exile himself from Rome.
3. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(d) Augustus Caesar
4. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
(a) Who will succeed Augustus
(b) The proper way to write history
(c) The Empire and the Republic
(d) Which god is most powerful
5. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
(b) Love poems
(c) Livia's book
(d) The Classics
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
2. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
3. What is Claudius actually reading?
4. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
5. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)