|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
2. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
(a) Prostitutes are cheaper and nicer
(b) Marrying the wrong family risks death
(c) Single women have more rights
(d) There are no pretty girls left
3. What does Livia refuse to do in the same room as Claudius?
(a) Eat a meal
(b) Go to sleep
(c) Listen to him talk
(d) Read a book
4. Name all of Julia's husbands.
(a) Marcellus and Drusus
(b) Marcellus, Agrippa, and Tiberius
(c) Agrippa, Tiberius, and Drusus
(d) Agrippa and Tiberius
5. What surprises Augustus most about hearing Claudius declaim?
(a) Claudius does not stammer.
(b) Claudius is standing straighter.
(c) The speech goes on for two hours.
(d) The large audience loves Claudius.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
2. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
3. When Tiberius adopts Germanicus, Claudius's brother is brought into which family?
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
5. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)