|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To avoid conflict with Julia, Tiberius decides to. . .
(a) father a child with her.
(b) move back into her bedroom.
(c) exile himself from Rome.
(d) have an affair with Vipsania.
2. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Livia poisons him.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He dies in battle.
(d) Agrippa stabs him.
3. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
(a) The proper way to write history
(b) Who will succeed Augustus
(c) The Empire and the Republic
(d) Which god is most powerful
4. What is Claudius actually reading?
(a) A letter from his brother
(b) Livia's book
(c) One of Livy's books
(d) One of Pollio's books
5. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A group of three men who rule a government
(b) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(c) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
(d) A celebration that takes place after a war
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
2. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
3. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
4. Who is Agrippa?
5. Name all of Julia's husbands.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)