|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudius actually reading?
(a) One of Pollio's books
(b) A letter from his brother
(c) One of Livy's books
(d) Livia's book
2. In order to marry Julia, Tiberius must first. . .
(a) sacrifice a white bull to Jupiter.
(b) assassinate Julia's husband, Agrippa.
(c) adopt her three sons and two daughters.
(d) divorce his beloved wife, Vipsania.
3. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A celebration that takes place after a war
(b) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
(c) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(d) A group of three men who rule a government
4. What is Claudius's full name?
(a) Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Caesar
(b) Tiberius Claudius Germanicus
(c) Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
(d) Tiberius Claudius
5. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) A lamb
(b) A scroll
(c) An egg
(d) A wolf cub
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
2. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
3. Who is Athenodorus?
4. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
5. Who is Agrippa?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)