|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
(a) Her personal physician
(b) A bag containing golden coins
(c) A letter, denouncing him
(d) A box filled with poisoned food
2. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) A scroll
(b) An egg
(c) A lamb
(d) A wolf cub
3. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(a) Mark Antony
4. How does Antonia regard her son, Claudius?
(a) She disowns him.
(b) She despises him.
(c) She dotes on him.
(d) She favors him.
5. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
(a) The Camel and the Elephant
(b) The Quick and the Dead
(c) The Bookworm and the Boar
(d) The Dove and the Hawk
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Triumvirate?
2. What is Claudius's full name?
3. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
4. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
5. What is Pollio's profession?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)