|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A group of three men who rule a government
(b) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(c) A celebration that takes place after a war
(d) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
2. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
(a) In a public bathhouse
(b) At the Imperial Palace
(c) Out on a busy street
(d) At the Apollo Library
3. What do the eagles drop into Claudius's gown?
(a) A wolf cub
(b) A scroll
(c) A lamb
(d) An egg
4. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Livia poisons him.
(b) He dies in battle.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) Agrippa stabs him.
5. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
(a) The Classics
(b) Livia's book
(d) Love poems
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
2. What is Claudius's full name?
3. Who is Athenodorus?
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
5. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)