|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
(a) The proper way to write history
(b) Who will succeed Augustus
(c) The Empire and the Republic
(d) Which god is most powerful
2. Who is the first person that Caligula ordered killed after taking the throne?
3. Who is Flavius?
(a) The brother of the German general, Hermann.
(b) A slave who was captured in Germany.
(c) Germanicus's second-in-command.
(d) A former general with the German army.
4. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
(a) Get the incriminating letter that Livia wrote to Piso
(b) To leave Rome and return to Syria after Piso's death
(c) Persuade Piso to kill himself before the trial ends
(d) Use her witchcraft to kill Agrippina and her children
5. What name did Caligula start using in his divine form?
Short Answer Questions
1. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
2. What distinction does Claudius make between Tiberius and Germanicus?
3. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
4. Who speaks at Livia's funeral?
5. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)