|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcellus die?
(a) He dies in battle.
(b) Livia poisons him.
(c) Agrippa stabs him.
(d) He commits suicide.
2. What does Livia demand Claudius do to Urgulanilla's baby?
(a) Adopt it as his own
(b) Strangle it in the cradle
(c) Sell it into slavery
(d) Expose it on a hillside
3. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
(a) Throw it into the fire
(b) Read it aloud immediately
(c) Send it back unread
(d) Send it to Augustus
4. What does Piso give Tiberius at his trial?
(a) A bundle of letters that Tiberius wrote to him
(b) A book that he says was Germanicus's personal journal
(c) A small, wrapped package about the size of a good-luck charm
(d) A gift that he claimed was from the people of Syria
5. What, according to Claudius, was a great turning point in Tiberius's reign?
(a) The death of Livia
(b) Sejanus banishing Nero
(c) The retirement to Capri
(d) The Senate honoring Sejanus
Short Answer Questions
1. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
2. What book did Tiberius take with him?
3. With Tiberius gone, who was left in charge of the Roman Empire?
4. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
5. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)