|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tiberius die?
(a) Macro smothers him with a pillow.
(b) Caligula stabs him in the heart.
(c) He gets a chill from traveling.
(d) He dies quietly of old age.
2. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
(a) A letter, denouncing him
(b) A bag containing golden coins
(c) A box filled with poisoned food
(d) Her personal physician
3. Which senator challenges Tiberius's reluctance to accept power?
4. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Second Wife of the Emperor
(c) Chief Priestess to Diana
(d) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
5. What, according to Claudius, was a great turning point in Tiberius's reign?
(a) Sejanus banishing Nero
(b) The Senate honoring Sejanus
(c) The death of Livia
(d) The retirement to Capri
Short Answer Questions
1. Augustus secretly frees Postumus from exile by. . .
2. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
3. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
4. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
5. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)