|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
(a) There is an earthquake in Rome.
(b) The planets move into alignment.
(c) His statue was seen to move .
(d) His statue was struck by lightning.
2. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
(a) Defend Germanicus's children and avenge his death
(b) Investigate the haunting of the house in Antioch
(c) Speak to Tiberius about the behavior of Piso
(d) Stand up to Livilla and get a divorce
3. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(d) One hundred
4. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
(a) He was hoping she would consent to marry him.
(b) She was the mother of his grandchildren.
(c) She was still under Livia's protection.
(d) He still had warm feelings for Germanicus.
5. What does Urgulanilla say about Claudius in her will?
(a) He was the only man I ever loved.
(b) I did not hate him.
(c) He was much nicer than you would think.
(d) He is no fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claudius surprised to find in his bedroom?
2. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
3. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
4. Name all of Julia's husbands.
5. Who is Agrippa?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)