|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia do to embarrass Tiberius?
(a) Hires an actor to caracature him in public
(b) Gives a public reading of Augustus's letters
(c) Denounces him in front of the Senate
(d) Publishes his love letters to Vispania
2. Whom does Sejanus arrange for Claudius to marry?
(a) His step-sister, Ælia
(b) A friend of his named Paulina
(c) His daughter, Julilla
(d) His former wife, Apicata
3. What was the outcome of Senator Gallus's trial?
(a) He was found guilty of corruption.
(b) He was found guilty of treason.
(c) He was found innocent of all charges.
(d) He died before the trial was held.
4. How does Marcellus die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) Agrippa stabs him.
(c) He dies in battle.
(d) Livia poisons him.
5. Who warns Claudius about the draining of the treasury?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Caligula start using in his divine form?
2. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
3. With Tiberius gone, who was left in charge of the Roman Empire?
4. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
5. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)