|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks at Livia's funeral?
2. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
(a) Cassius Chærea
3. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
(a) rescue Postumus from the island himself.
(b) make sure that Livia was tried for her crimes.
(c) investigate the death of their father.
(d) speak to Augustus about the matter.
4. Why was Postumus not arrested at Ostia?
(a) He was unable to land in the harbor because of bad weather.
(b) The people of Ostia turned on the guards and beat them.
(c) He was disguised as a sailor and slipped into the crowd.
(d) The crowd was too large for the officers to challenge.
5. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
(a) At the Apollo Library
(b) Out on a busy street
(c) At the Imperial Palace
(d) In a public bathhouse
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
2. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
3. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
4. How does Tiberius lose his friend, Nerva?
5. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)