|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
2. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
(a) He hires a prostitute to pass a letter to Claudius.
(b) He sends Claudius a book with a hidden message in it.
(c) He asks an old soldier to deliver a verbal message.
(d) He encloses a note in a package of fruit.
3. Where did Tiberius live once he left Rome?
(a) In a villa in Pompeii
(b) On the island of Capri
(c) In the city of Capua
(d) In the town of Lyons
4. What title does Tiberius refuse to use in Rome?
(a) Chief Ponticate
(d) Protector of the People
5. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
(a) Prostitutes are cheaper and nicer
(b) There are no pretty girls left
(c) Marrying the wrong family risks death
(d) Single women have more rights
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Tiberius take with him?
2. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
3. Who speaks at Livia's funeral?
4. How does Caligula leave the soldier's camp?
5. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)