|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does Tiberius refuse on Livia's behalf?
(a) Mother of the Country
(d) High Priestess to Augustus
2. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
(a) Send it back unread
(b) Throw it into the fire
(c) Send it to Augustus
(d) Read it aloud immediately
3. What does Livia do to embarrass Tiberius?
(a) Hires an actor to caracature him in public
(b) Gives a public reading of Augustus's letters
(c) Publishes his love letters to Vispania
(d) Denounces him in front of the Senate
4. How old is Caligula when he becomes emperor?
(a) Twenty years old
(b) Thirty-five years old
(c) Thirty years old
(d) Twenty-five years old
5. Which sister of Caligula did he claim as his favorite?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tiberius die?
2. What finally happens to Tiberius's body?
3. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
4. How did Antonia die?
5. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)