|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
(a) Persuade Piso to kill himself before the trial ends
(b) To leave Rome and return to Syria after Piso's death
(c) Use her witchcraft to kill Agrippina and her children
(d) Get the incriminating letter that Livia wrote to Piso
2. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
(a) They are expected to defend the outer boroughs.
(b) So that smaller cities can enjoy their shows.
(c) They are needed to help transport corn shipments.
(d) He is afraid they might lead rebellions.
3. Where did Tiberius live once he left Rome?
(a) In the city of Capua
(b) In a villa in Pompeii
(c) In the town of Lyons
(d) On the island of Capri
4. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
5. Who speaks at Livia's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcellus die?
2. What distinction does Claudius make between Tiberius and Germanicus?
3. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
4. What events trigger political unrest in Rome in 5 A.D.?
5. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)