|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name all of Julia's husbands.
(a) Marcellus and Drusus
(b) Marcellus, Agrippa, and Tiberius
(c) Agrippa and Tiberius
(d) Agrippa, Tiberius, and Drusus
2. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
(c) Cassius Chærea
3. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
(a) A warning about Sejanus's intentions.
(b) An invitation to dine with her.
(c) An appointment to join the Senate.
(d) A copy of Augustus's letters.
4. What name did Caligula start using in his divine form?
5. What was the outcome of Senator Gallus's trial?
(a) He died before the trial was held.
(b) He was found guilty of corruption.
(c) He was found innocent of all charges.
(d) He was found guilty of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What notable thing does Claudius do at his first games?
2. Who is Flavius?
3. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
4. Who offers to capture Postumus for Tiberius?
5. What does Urgulanilla say about Claudius in her will?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)