|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
(a) That they have no true military discipline
(b) That they can be distracted by the smell of beer
(c) That they will keep fighting to the very end
(d) That they are frightened by the screams of eagles
2. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
(a) Throw it into the fire
(b) Send it to Augustus
(c) Read it aloud immediately
(d) Send it back unread
3. What agreement do Ælia and Claudius come to regarding their marriage?
(a) That they will divorce in two years
(b) That they will survive Tiberius
(c) That they will not have sex with each other
(d) That they will live together
4. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
5. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
(a) Who will succeed Augustus
(b) The proper way to write history
(c) The Empire and the Republic
(d) Which god is most powerful
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
2. How does Caligula leave the soldier's camp?
3. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
4. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
5. What does Claudius receive from Livia?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)