|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(b) One hundred
2. Why did Tiberius allow Agrippina to remain alive and free?
(a) He was hoping she would consent to marry him.
(b) He still had warm feelings for Germanicus.
(c) She was the mother of his grandchildren.
(d) She was still under Livia's protection.
3. What is Caligula's real name?
4. Agrippina asks Tiberius for permission to marry who?
(a) Her brother-in-law, Claudius
(b) Tiberius's mocker, Gallus
(c) The honored general, Blæasus
(d) Tiberius's adviser, Sejanus
5. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
(a) In Germany
(b) In Capua
(c) In Ostia
(d) In Carthage
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad luck befalls Germanicus right after his successful battles?
2. Who is Claudius surprised to find in his bedroom?
3. What does the author mean when he refers to the regimental Eagle?
4. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
5. What does Piso give Tiberius at his trial?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)