|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
(a) Leave Julia and marry the woman he loves
(b) Oppose Augustus and restore the Republic
(c) Support Augustus through the civil unrest
(d) Come back to Germany and help fight
2. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
(a) reading some letters that Augustus wrote.
(b) asking the wife of the man who helped Augustus.
(c) grilling Claudius for what he knows about it.
(d) torturing one of Augustus's slaves.
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(b) Second Wife of the Emperor
(c) Chief Priestess to Diana
(d) First Daughter of Rome
4. What does Pollio bet Livy that Claudius is reading?
(a) The Classics
(b) Love poems
(d) Livia's book
5. Who is Agrippa?
(a) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
(b) Livia's first husband
(c) Tiberius's first wife
(d) Marcellus's father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
2. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
3. What is Claudius actually reading?
4. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
5. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)