|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
2. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
3. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
(a) Augustus asks him to marry her
(b) As a favor to Livia's friend
(c) It gives him more political status
(d) He falls in love with her
4. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(b) Only Livilla
(c) Livilla and Julilla
(d) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
5. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
(a) At the Apollo Library
(b) At the Imperial Palace
(c) Out on a busy street
(d) In a public bathhouse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
2. What is Pollio's profession?
3. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
4. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
5. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)