|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudius actually reading?
(a) A letter from his brother
(b) Livia's book
(c) One of Pollio's books
(d) One of Livy's books
2. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
(a) The fact that everyone is related to each other
(b) The ease of getting divorces for political reasons
(c) The lack of priests to perform the ceremonies
(d) The selfishness and laziness of bachelorhood
3. What is Pollio's profession?
4. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
5. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcellus die?
2. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
3. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
4. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
5. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)