|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
2. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
(a) It gives him more political status
(b) He falls in love with her
(c) Augustus asks him to marry her
(d) As a favor to Livia's friend
3. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
4. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) First Daughter of Rome
(b) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(c) Chief Priestess to Diana
(d) Second Wife of the Emperor
5. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
(a) The Bookworm and the Boar
(b) The Quick and the Dead
(c) The Camel and the Elephant
(d) The Dove and the Hawk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
2. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
3. Augustus secretly frees Postumus from exile by. . .
4. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
5. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)