|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudius actually reading?
(a) One of Livy's books
(b) Livia's book
(c) One of Pollio's books
(d) A letter from his brother
2. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
3. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
(a) Oppose Augustus and restore the Republic
(b) Leave Julia and marry the woman he loves
(c) Come back to Germany and help fight
(d) Support Augustus through the civil unrest
4. How does Marcellus die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) Agrippa stabs him.
(c) Livia poisons him.
(d) He dies in battle.
5. Who is Agrippa?
(a) Marcellus's father
(b) Livia's first husband
(c) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
(d) Tiberius's first wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
2. What do Pollio and Livy argue about?
3. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
4. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
5. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)