|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
(b) Only Livilla
(c) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(d) Livilla and Julilla
2. Livia finds out about Postumus's escape by. . .
(a) reading some letters that Augustus wrote.
(b) asking the wife of the man who helped Augustus.
(c) grilling Claudius for what he knows about it.
(d) torturing one of Augustus's slaves.
3. What does Livia send to her son, Drusus?
(a) Her personal physician
(b) A bag containing golden coins
(c) A letter, denouncing him
(d) A box filled with poisoned food
4. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Second Wife of the Emperor
(b) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
(c) Chief Priestess to Diana
(d) First Daughter of Rome
5. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
(a) Read it aloud immediately
(b) Throw it into the fire
(c) Send it to Augustus
(d) Send it back unread
Short Answer Questions
1. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
2. What does Drusus urge Tiberius to do in his letter?
3. How does Marcellus die?
4. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
5. How long has Augustus ruled Rome?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)