|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What really happened to Postumus?
(a) He agreed to go back to his island.
(b) He was tortured and then killed.
(c) He gave up his cause and disappeared.
(d) He was captured and sent to Eqypt.
2. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
3. Which senator challenges Tiberius's reluctance to accept power?
4. Who offers to capture Postumus for Tiberius?
5. What events trigger political unrest in Rome in 5 A.D.?
(a) The deaths of a dozen popular senators
(b) A series of fires in the poor neighborhoods
(c) Several uprisings led by former slaves
(d) Earthquakes, floods, and a famine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
2. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
3. Why did neither Tiberius or Livia attend the Roman funeral for Germanicus?
4. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
5. What finally happens to Plancina?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)