|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
2. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
(a) His nephews beg him to help them remove their governor.
(b) He was framed by Livia for insurrection and banished.
(c) He wants to do research at the Library at Alexandria.
(d) He feels that he would be happier living outside of Rome.
3. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(c) One hundred
4. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
(a) In Capua
(b) In Carthage
(c) In Germany
(d) In Ostia
5. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
(a) He finds enough gold to finance fighting for another year.
(b) He captures the mother of Flavius, ensuring his loyalty.
(c) He is able to rescue a legion of captured Roman soldiers.
(d) He recaptures one of the three lost Eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
2. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
3. Who is Flavius?
4. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
5. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)