|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(a) One hundred
2. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
(a) Naming him his successor
(b) Giving him a large pension
(c) Marrying him to Livilla's daughter
(d) Marrying him to Livilla
3. Who is Flavius?
(a) A slave who was captured in Germany.
(b) A former general with the German army.
(c) The brother of the German general, Hermann.
(d) Germanicus's second-in-command.
4. What does Tiberius do when he meets with Agrippina?
(a) Tries to seduce her in his bedchamber
(b) Calls her a traitor and cuts off her head
(c) Beats her senseless with a vine sapling
(d) Promises to help her any way that he can
5. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
(a) Write to him about all the political gossip
(b) Research information about the Balkan tribes
(c) Ask Augustus for permission to visit Postumus
(d) Avoid antagonizing Livia, Antonia, and Livilla
Short Answer Questions
1. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
2. What bad luck befalls Germanicus right after his successful battles?
3. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
4. How does the Senate react to Tiberius's denouncement of Agrippina and Nero?
5. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)