|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
(a) Naming him his successor
(b) Marrying him to Livilla
(c) Marrying him to Livilla's daughter
(d) Giving him a large pension
2. What happens to Nero's brother, Drusus?
(a) He becomes one of Tiberius's trusted advisors.
(b) He is imprisoned in an attic in the Palace.
(c) He is banished to a very small, rocky island.
(d) He is told to take command of the troops in Germany.
3. Who is Flavius?
(a) A slave who was captured in Germany.
(b) A former general with the German army.
(c) Germanicus's second-in-command.
(d) The brother of the German general, Hermann.
4. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
(a) In Germany
(b) In Ostia
(c) In Capua
(d) In Carthage
5. How does the Senate react to Tiberius's denouncement of Agrippina and Nero?
(a) They rise up and refuse to accept it.
(b) They hold a long debate on the issue.
(c) They are shocked into silence.
(d) They immediately order punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
2. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
3. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
4. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
5. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)