|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
2. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
(a) That they have no true military discipline
(b) That they will keep fighting to the very end
(c) That they can be distracted by the smell of beer
(d) That they are frightened by the screams of eagles
3. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Just outside the Senate building
(b) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
(c) Eating dinner with Tiberius
(d) Returning to Rome from his villa
4. What does Tiberius do when he meets with Agrippina?
(a) Promises to help her any way that he can
(b) Beats her senseless with a vine sapling
(c) Tries to seduce her in his bedchamber
(d) Calls her a traitor and cuts off her head
5. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
(a) How long it takes the news to reach Tiberius
(b) How much worse Tiberius begins to act
(c) How old her corpse looks on the pyre
(d) How much people loved his grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
2. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
3. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
4. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
5. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)