|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
(a) Ask Augustus for permission to visit Postumus
(b) Write to him about all the political gossip
(c) Research information about the Balkan tribes
(d) Avoid antagonizing Livia, Antonia, and Livilla
2. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
3. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(c) One hundred
4. What bad luck befalls Germanicus right after his successful battles?
(a) He loses two regiments in a surprise attack by the Germans.
(b) His entire transport fleet of soldiers is scattered in a storm.
(c) His treasonous letters to Claudius are intercepted by Livia.
(d) He receives word that his eldest son has died suddenly.
5. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
(a) How much people loved his grandmother
(b) How old her corpse looks on the pyre
(c) How long it takes the news to reach Tiberius
(d) How much worse Tiberius begins to act
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Senate react to Tiberius's denouncement of Agrippina and Nero?
2. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
3. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
4. What happens to Nero's brother, Drusus?
5. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)