|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
(a) He wants to do research at the Library at Alexandria.
(b) He feels that he would be happier living outside of Rome.
(c) His nephews beg him to help them remove their governor.
(d) He was framed by Livia for insurrection and banished.
2. According to Claudius, how many Germans for each Roman soldier killed in the battles?
(d) One hundred
3. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
(b) Just outside the Senate building
(c) Returning to Rome from his villa
(d) Eating dinner with Tiberius
4. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
(a) She joins the Vestals.
(b) She is banished.
(c) She is sentenced to death.
(d) She marries Claudius.
5. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Germanicus tell his soldiers about the German fighters?
2. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
3. What bad luck befalls Germanicus right after his successful battles?
4. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
5. What happens to Nero's brother, Drusus?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)