|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
(a) Ask Augustus for permission to visit Postumus
(b) Avoid antagonizing Livia, Antonia, and Livilla
(c) Research information about the Balkan tribes
(d) Write to him about all the political gossip
2. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
3. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
(a) He captures the mother of Flavius, ensuring his loyalty.
(b) He finds enough gold to finance fighting for another year.
(c) He is able to rescue a legion of captured Roman soldiers.
(d) He recaptures one of the three lost Eagles.
4. Who is Flavius?
(a) Germanicus's second-in-command.
(b) A former general with the German army.
(c) The brother of the German general, Hermann.
(d) A slave who was captured in Germany.
5. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
(a) She is banished.
(b) She is sentenced to death.
(c) She marries Claudius.
(d) She joins the Vestals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claudius surprised about once Livia is dead?
2. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
3. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
4. What project does Livia stop Claudius from completing?
5. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)