|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Nero's brother, Drusus?
(a) He becomes one of Tiberius's trusted advisors.
(b) He is told to take command of the troops in Germany.
(c) He is banished to a very small, rocky island.
(d) He is imprisoned in an attic in the Palace.
2. Why does Athenodorus leave Rome?
(a) He was framed by Livia for insurrection and banished.
(b) He wants to do research at the Library at Alexandria.
(c) His nephews beg him to help them remove their governor.
(d) He feels that he would be happier living outside of Rome.
3. Where is Claudius during Germanicus's triumphal return to Rome?
(a) In Carthage
(b) In Germany
(c) In Capua
(d) In Ostia
4. Where is Senator Gallus when the Roman Guards come to arrest him?
(a) Seeing Agrippina off at the harbor
(b) Returning to Rome from his villa
(c) Eating dinner with Tiberius
(d) Just outside the Senate building
5. Who is Flavius?
(a) The brother of the German general, Hermann.
(b) A slave who was captured in Germany.
(c) Germanicus's second-in-command.
(d) A former general with the German army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best part of Germanicus's final incursions against the Germans?
2. How does the Senate react to Tiberius's denouncement of Agrippina and Nero?
3. What does Germanicus ask Claudius to do for him?
4. How does Tiberius propose rewarding Sejanus for breaking the Leek Green party?
5. What happens to Julilla after Livia exposes her sexual affairs?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)