1. What is Claudius's full name?
(a) Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
(b) Tiberius Claudius
(c) Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Caesar
(d) Tiberius Claudius Germanicus
2. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
3. What nickname do people use for Claudius?
(a) Claudius the Cautious
(b) Claudius the Idiot
(c) Claudius the Ugly
(d) Claudius the Brave
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(b) Mark Antony
5. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A group of three men who rule a government
(b) A celebration that takes place after a war
(c) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
(d) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
6. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(c) Augustus Caesar
7. Who is Agrippa?
(a) Marcellus's father
(b) Tiberius's first wife
(c) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
(d) Livia's first husband
8. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Livia poisons him.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He dies in battle.
(d) Agrippa stabs him.
This section contains 5,104 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)