Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What is Claudius's full name?
(a) Tiberius Claudius Germanicus
(b) Tiberius Claudius
(c) Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Caesar
(d) Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
2. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
3. What nickname do people use for Claudius?
(a) Claudius the Brave
(b) Claudius the Ugly
(c) Claudius the Idiot
(d) Claudius the Cautious
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(b) Mark Antony
5. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
(b) A group of three men who rule a government
(c) A celebration that takes place after a war
(d) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
6. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(d) Augustus Caesar
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Who is Agrippa?
(a) Marcellus's father
(b) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
(c) Tiberius's first wife
(d) Livia's first husband
8. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Agrippa stabs him.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) Livia poisons him.
(d) He dies in battle.
This section contains 5,104 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)