Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What is Claudius's full name?
(a) Tiberius Claudius
(b) Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Caesar
(c) Tiberius Claudius Germanicus
(d) Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
2. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
3. What nickname do people use for Claudius?
(a) Claudius the Cautious
(b) Claudius the Idiot
(c) Claudius the Ugly
(d) Claudius the Brave
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(b) Mark Antony
5. What is a Triumvirate?
(a) A group of three men who rule a government
(b) A celebration that takes place after a war
(c) A chariot that was invented by the Romans
(d) A type of clothing worn by important statesmen
6. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
(c) Augustus Caesar
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Who is Agrippa?
(a) Tiberius's first wife
(b) Marcellus's father
(c) Livia's first husband
(d) A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
8. How does Marcellus die?
(a) Agrippa stabs him.
(b) Livia poisons him.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He dies in battle.
This section contains 5,104 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)