Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 Abstract
* Claudius writes his autobiography for future generations.
* Claudius recalls two prophecies which have or will come to pass.
* Claudius is born with physical disabilities. He is considered a mental idiot.
* Claudius describes his lineage from Mark Antony and Octavia and Tiberius Claudius Nero and Livia.
* Claudius relates how the Triumvirate of Augustus Caesar...
This section contains 1,253 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)