Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1
1. The narrator writes that "during these last _____ an interest in professional fasting has diminished."
2. According to the narrator, how did it used to pay very well to stage such performances?
3. What is the point of view of "A Hunger Artist"?
4. In what tense is "A Hunger Artist" written?
5. In the prime days of the hunger artist, how often did people want to see him?
6. When would people buy season tickets for the artist's performance?
7. Where does the hunger artist perform?
8. What is the cushioning on the hunger artist's stage?
9. What lights the stage of the artist at night?
10. On fine days, where is the...
This section contains 2,296 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)