Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator writes that "during these last _____ an interest in professional fasting has diminished."
2. According to the narrator, how did it used to pay very well to stage such performances?
3. What is the point of view of "A Hunger Artist"?
4. In what tense is "A Hunger Artist" written?
5. In the prime days of the hunger artist, how often did people want to see him?
6. When would people buy season tickets for the artist's performance?
7. Where does the hunger artist perform?
This section contains 4,114 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)