|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the artist's performance affected by his advancing age?
(a) It is more difficult.
(b) It is more desperate.
(c) It is easier.
(d) It is not impaired.
2. The ladies who help the artist down are apparently so friendly and in reality are so what?
3. When would people buy season tickets for the artist's performance?
(a) The last few days of the fast.
(b) The entire fast.
(c) The first days of the fast.
(d) The last month of the fast.
4. When the hordes came pouring out to see the _____, they can hardly avoid passing the artist's cage.
5. The artist thinks often that perhaps it would be better if what?
(a) He had a manager.
(b) He were a painter.
(c) He weren't so near the cafeteria.
(d) He weren't so near the menagerie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the hunger artist do to prove he wasn't eating?
2. Who takes leave of the impresario?
3. According to the narrator, how did it used to pay very well to stage such performances?
4. The hunger artist is never what?
5. What does the impresario claim to praise of the artist to the public?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)