|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "What was a _______ of the premature ending of his fast was here presented as the cause of it!"
2. Everywhere, "as if by secret agreement, a positive ______ from professional fasting was in evidence."
3. What surrounds the artist's cage at the circus?
(d) Bright placards.
4. The ladies who help the artist down are apparently so friendly and in reality are so what?
5. What does the hunger artist make no secret of, yet others don't believe him?
(a) That he is starving.
(b) That fasting is easy.
(c) That he isn't hungry.
(d) That fasting is difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. The artist's inner what is always rankled?
2. What does the impresario claim to praise of the artist to the public?
3. "Those, whom nothing could have prevented from stopping to look at him ________, raced past with long strides."
4. What are the artist's last words?
5. Where could the hunger artist barely show himself?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)