|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the hunger artist hire himself out?
(a) A museum.
(b) An art gallery.
(c) A local fair.
(d) A large circus.
2. When the hordes came pouring out to see the _____, they can hardly avoid passing the artist's cage.
3. What does no one, not even the artist know, after some time at the circus?
(a) The hunger he feels.
(b) The rage inside him.
(c) The struggle to live.
(d) The records he is breaking.
4. What style embodies "A Hunger Artist"?
5. "A large _____ with its enormous traffic in replacing and recruiting men, animals and apparatus can always find use for people at any time."
(d) Vaudeville show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hunger artist alone know?
2. The artist's inner what is always rankled?
3. What do the audiences do once the artist collapses into the straw with a groan?
4. "The pampered hunger artist suddenly found himself deserted one day by the _____________."
5. Who appears, blissful at having been selected for the honor, to help the artist down?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)