|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the children do "for greater security" while watching the artist?
(a) Hold each others' hands.
(b) Run away.
(c) Hide behind their mothers.
(d) Hide their eyes.
2. What surrounds the artist's cage at the circus?
(b) Bright placards.
3. What would the hunger artist do to prove he wasn't eating?
4. The animal in the cage at the end of the story is "furnished to the bursting point with" what?
(d) All it needs.
5. What does the impresario bring out to show the audience?
(a) Photographs of the nearly dead artist.
(b) Photographs of the artist eating.
(c) Souvenir post cards.
(d) Photographs of the healthy artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where could the hunger artist barely show himself?
2. When the hordes came pouring out to see the _____, they can hardly avoid passing the artist's cage.
3. What do the audiences do once the artist collapses into the straw with a groan?
4. The artist's inner what is always rankled?
5. Where does the hunger artist perform?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)