|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a passing father occasionally stop and point out to his children?
(a) What the phenomenon means.
(b) Who the poor man is.
(c) What happens if they don't eat.
(d) Why he is in a cage.
2. What does the impresario secretly do to the hunger artist as he lifts him?
(a) Bite him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Shakes him.
3. Who could produce first-hand evidence that the fast has really been rigorous and continuous?
(a) The musicians.
(b) The impresario.
(c) The watchers.
(d) The artist.
4. What do most of the watchers think the artist is looking for?
5. What is the point of view of "A Hunger Artist"?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sticks out prominently on the artist?
2. The permanent watchers are a formality to reassure whom?
3. What cannot hold out against the fact that the crowds are on their way only to the menagerie?
4. How does the artist feel about the bright light used by some watchers?
5. How does the impresario feel about his method of punishments?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)