|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the artist's manager called?
(a) The voltar.
(b) The kaiser.
(c) The impresario.
(d) The heife.
2. What does the artist, who has longed for these audience viewings at the circus, come to do?
(a) Ask to be freed.
(b) Want them more and more.
(c) Ask for money.
(d) Shrink from them.
3. What is the artist's cage bedecked with at the end of his fast?
4. What sticks out prominently on the artist?
(a) His knuckles.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His ribs.
(d) His cheekbones.
5. Why do many people regretfully have to keep away from his exhibitions?
(a) The sight of him is too much.
(b) They want his fasts to last longer.
(c) They can't afford it.
(d) They are worried for his health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hunger artist make no secret of, yet others don't believe him?
2. From what day of the fast are the photographs taken?
3. What is the point of view of "A Hunger Artist"?
4. Who are the permanent watchers, usually?
5. The narrator writes that "during these last _____ an interest in professional fasting has diminished."
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)