|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds the artist's cage at the circus?
(c) Bright placards.
2. What would the lax watchers do in a huddled corner?
(a) Play dice.
(b) Play cards.
3. Why does the hunger artist avoid reading the contract?
(a) Because he couldn't read.
(b) To spare his own feelings.
(c) To save himself money.
(d) Because he had no manager.
4. What does the artist hold outside the bars from time to time?
(a) His arm.
(b) His legs.
(c) His head.
(d) A stick.
5. What is the rare stroke of luck the artist encounters at the circus?
(a) An animal is freed.
(b) He is fed.
(c) A poor soul drops him bread.
(d) A father stops with his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who selects the permanent watchers?
2. What does the artist do when the photographs are produced?
3. What is the hunger artist stationed next to at the circus?
4. To whom does the hunger artist hire himself out?
5. Who appears, blissful at having been selected for the honor, to help the artist down?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)