|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in his zeal, does the hunger artist conveniently forget in talking to the circus professionals?
(a) The need for a stage.
(b) The manager.
(c) The change in public opinion.
(d) The money issue.
2. Where are the passersby going when passing the artist's cage at the circus?
(a) The menagerie.
(b) The panther cage.
(c) The main ring.
(d) The circus tent.
3. What does the impresario sell to the audience?
4. Who are the permanent watchers, usually?
(d) Candy salesmen.
5. What sight of the crowds remain the best to the artist at the circus?
(a) The sight of their tears.
(b) The sight as they left.
(c) The sight of them peering close.
(d) The first sight in the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. The passing father might tell his children of "earlier years when he had watched similar but ___________ performances."
2. Where, in regard to the ring, is the artist stationed?
3. How are the results of the fast announced?
4. Where does the impresario hurry the artist to discover where interest might lay?
5. How does the impresario feel about his method of punishments?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)