|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the lax watchers do in a huddled corner?
(b) Play dice.
(c) Play cards.
2. What does the hunger artist always feel he is being cheated from doing?
(b) Becoming a martyr.
(c) Beating his own record.
(d) Beating his rival's record.
3. How long is the limit of the artist's fast set to be?
(a) Forty days.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Four months.
4. When would people buy season tickets for the artist's performance?
(a) The last month of the fast.
(b) The last few days of the fast.
(c) The first days of the fast.
(d) The entire fast.
5. How does the artist feel about the bright light used by some watchers?
(a) It makes him defenseless.
(b) It doesn't trouble him.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him miserable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of band plays the last day of the fast?
2. What does the artist drink every now and again?
3. What is the artist's cage bedecked with at the end of his fast?
4. How are the results of the fast announced?
5. What does the artist hold outside the bars from time to time?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)