|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do many people regretfully have to keep away from his exhibitions?
(a) They can't afford it.
(b) They are worried for his health.
(c) They want his fasts to last longer.
(d) The sight of him is too much.
2. Who sets the limit on the artist's fasts?
(a) The artist's father.
(b) The artist.
(c) The impresario.
(d) The maestro.
3. What does the artist stubbornly refuse to do at the last moment of his fast?
(d) Stand up.
4. Who are the permanent watchers, usually?
(b) Candy salesmen.
5. What is the artist's manager called?
(a) The voltar.
(b) The heife.
(c) The kaiser.
(d) The impresario.
Short Answer Questions
1. The hunger artist is never what?
2. What type of band plays the last day of the fast?
3. What does the hunger artist make no secret of, yet others don't believe him?
4. At the best, the audience sets the artist down as what?
5. In the prime days of the hunger artist, how often did people want to see him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)