|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator writes that "during these last _____ an interest in professional fasting has diminished."
2. At the best, the audience sets the artist down as what?
(a) A thief.
(c) A fraud.
3. With what does the artist answer questions?
(a) A constrained smile.
(b) A joyful reverence.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A great smile.
4. What sticks out prominently on the artist?
(a) His knuckles.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His cheekbones.
(d) His ribs.
5. What lights the stage of the artist at night?
(a) A spotlight.
(d) Torch flares.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the watchers are invited to take on a night's vigil without a breakfast, what do they do?
2. Those who are not content with the dim night lighting of the hall focused the artist in the full glare of what?
3. What does the artist drink every now and again?
4. What does the artist stubbornly refuse to do at the last moment of his fast?
5. In the prime days of the hunger artist, how often did people want to see him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)