|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the impresario claim to praise of the artist to the public?
(a) His dedication.
(b) His ignorance.
(c) His ambition.
(d) His godliness.
2. What does the impresario bring out to show the audience?
(a) Photographs of the nearly dead artist.
(b) Photographs of the healthy artist.
(c) Photographs of the artist eating.
(d) Souvenir post cards.
3. With what does the artist answer questions?
(a) A laugh.
(b) A joyful reverence.
(c) A constrained smile.
(d) A great smile.
4. The artist might fast _____ at the circus, and does so.
(a) For a month.
(b) For a week.
(c) For forty days.
(d) As long as he could.
5. What does the artist tell stories of with his watchers?
(a) His nomadic life.
(b) His craft.
(c) His joy.
(d) His hunger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in his zeal, does the hunger artist conveniently forget in talking to the circus professionals?
2. Who supposedly orders the toast?
3. As the artist fasts on and on, what is it to him?
4. What does the artist not dare to do with the circus management?
5. The interest of the public is stimulated by a steadily increasing pressure of what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)