|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On fine days, where is the cage set?
(a) On a roof.
(c) In the garden.
(d) By the butterfly cages.
2. Who supposedly orders the toast?
(a) The priest.
(b) The kaiser.
(c) The artist.
(d) The impresario.
3. How does the artist feel about the roaring at feeding times?
(a) It depresses him.
(b) It hungers him.
(c) It enrages him.
(d) It overjoys him.
4. "At first he could hardly wait for the _____; it was exhilarating to watch the crowds come streaming his way."
(a) Rush hour.
5. "What were they (the children) to care about ______?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Time and time again in good faith the artist stands by the bars doing what?
2. What lights the stage of the artist at night?
3. What would the lax watchers do in a huddled corner?
4. What genre of literature is "A Hunger Artist" considered to be?
5. When does the lack of interest of the public seem to take hold?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)