|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the artist never yet left his cage at the end of a fast?
(b) Of his free will.
(c) On his feet.
2. Who could watch the hunger artist continuously, day and night?
(a) The impresario.
(b) The reporter.
(c) The cameras.
(d) No one.
3. What would the lax watchers do in a huddled corner?
(a) Play dice.
(b) Play cards.
4. The hunger artist is never what?
5. In the prime days of the hunger artist, how often did people want to see him?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once every hour.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what tense is "A Hunger Artist" written?
2. What does the hunger artist always feel he is being cheated from doing?
3. Who sets the limit on the artist's fasts?
4. Who selects the permanent watchers?
5. Where does the hunger artist perform?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)