|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the artist's manager called?
(a) The heife.
(b) The kaiser.
(c) The voltar.
(d) The impresario.
2. What is one reason the hunger artist cannot adopt another profession?
(a) He is unskilled.
(b) He is too poor.
(c) He can't read.
(d) He is too old.
3. The hunger artist is never what?
4. The artist's inner what is always rankled?
5. What does the artist do, causing general alarm, in his rages?
(a) Shake the bars like a wild animal.
(b) Beat himself with a stick.
(c) Cry hysterically.
(d) Scream a piercing scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the hunger artist often just a joke that happens to be in fashion?
2. From what day of the fast are the photographs taken?
3. When the weight of the protagonist lands on one of the ladies, she finds "this post of honor was not at all _______."
4. Who is bound to be the sole, completely satisfied spectator of the artist's fast?
5. What does the impresario sell to the audience?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)