|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the artist's manager called?
(a) The voltar.
(b) The heife.
(c) The impresario.
(d) The kaiser.
2. What does the impresario bring out to show the audience?
(a) Souvenir post cards.
(b) Photographs of the nearly dead artist.
(c) Photographs of the artist eating.
(d) Photographs of the healthy artist.
3. What does the artist feel the world is cheating him of for his achievement?
(a) His reward.
(b) His food.
(c) His money.
(d) His love.
4. What surrounds the artist's cage at the circus?
(d) Bright placards.
5. How are the animals of the circus at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the weight of the protagonist lands on one of the ladies, she finds "this post of honor was not at all _______."
2. Why does the impresario suggest the artist's behavior is to be excused?
3. Who selects the permanent watchers?
4. What does the overseer first ask the artist once he is found in the cage?
5. Of the two factions who fight around the artist's cage, which does he grow to dislike more?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)