1. What does Daisy say about her life before the war?
(a) That she was sad.
(b) That she was happy.
(c) That she can't remember much about it.
(d) That she was lonely for her mother.
2. What does Daisy say is the thing that "mostly" changes everything?
(b) Her mother's death.
(c) The war.
(d) Her father's marriage.
3. Who does Daisy expect will meet her at the London airport?
(a) Aunt Penn.
4. Who actually meets Daisy at the London airport?
(b) Aunt Penn.
5. How old is Edmond when Daisy meets him for the first time?
6. What kind of car does Daisy ride in from the airport to her cousins' home?
(a) A white sedan.
(b) A blue pickup.
(c) A red convertible.
(d) A black jeep.
7. How much do Daisy and her driver pay to leave the airport parking lot?
(a) L 23.50
(c) L 13.50.
(d) L 33.50
This section contains 4,855 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)