|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Section 21 | Part I: Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Lester Burdon give Kathy regarding her house?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Keep your head; wait for the law; don't go to the house.
(c) Break into the house and force the Behranis out.
(d) Forget the house and look for a new one.
2. Why does Esmail become angry with his father?
(a) He doesn't want to move.
(b) His father won't buy him things he wants.
(c) He wants to go home to Iran.
(d) He wants to invite his friends to his house.
3. What is Behrani's business as a colonel in Iran?
(a) He was a diplomat.
(b) He worked with the secret police.
(c) He purchased fighter jets.
(d) He was the shah's personal assistant.
4. Why does Behmani call Esmail a chicken?
(a) Because he's a coward.
(b) Because it's a term of endearment.
(c) Because his legs are too thin,
(d) Because of the way he dances.
5. Why doesn't Behrani ever worry about his wife's housekeeping?
(a) He knows she will be angry if he inspects her work.
(b) He has much bigger problems.
(c) She keeps every room spotless every day.
(d) He is too preoccupied to notice such things.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Connie Walsh tells Kathy that Behrani is willing to sell the house, what important factor does she omit?
2. Why has Behrani been worried that Nadereh would object to the widow's walk?
3. When Behrani consults his own lawyer, what does he learn?
4. Why does Kathy feel better realizing that Lester is married?
5. What does the letter from Connie Walsh advise the Behranis to do?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)