|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Section 13 | Part I: Section 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kathy want that her husband Nick doesn't want her to have?
(b) A dog.
(c) A better house.
(d) A vacation.
2. How does Connie Walsh plan to help Kathy?
(a) By helping her to find another house.
(b) By evicting the Behrani family.
(c) By getting the county to rescind the sale or filing a lawsuit against them.
(d) By placing her in a rehabilitation program.
3. Why does Kathy think Mrs. Behrani is like Kathy's mother?
(a) She sings to her.
(b) She cooks like her mother.
(c) She looks disapprovingly at her skimpy clothing.
(d) She takes her to the hospital.
4. How does Behrani learn that Kathy came to the house?
(a) Esmail tells him.
(b) He finds the blood on the board with the nails.
(c) His wife tells him
(d) The carpenters tell him.
5. Why does Behrani shave and change clothes before going home from work?
(a) So his son will not know the kind of work he does.
(b) Because his wife doesn't like him to shower at home.
(c) Because he will visit business associates on the way home.
(d) Because he's too uncomfortable to wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Connie Walsh tells Kathy that Behrani is willing to sell the house, what important factor does she omit?
2. Why does Behrani wear his best clothes for the appointment with Connie Walsh?
3. How does Behrani respond when passersby stare at him?
4. Why does Kathy feel better realizing that Lester is married?
5. To what substances is Kathy addicted?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)