|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Section 13 | Part I: Section 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the county claim Kathy owes them?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
2. How long has Kathy been sober?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three months.
3. Why does Behrani wear his best clothes for the appointment with Connie Walsh?
(a) He wants to appear wealthy.
(b) He wants to be handsome.
(c) He wants to seem aggressive.
(d) He considers it important business.
4. What is Behrani's business as a colonel in Iran?
(a) He worked with the secret police.
(b) He was the shah's personal assistant.
(c) He purchased fighter jets.
(d) He was a diplomat.
5. What is a najar?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A real estate agent.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kathy's pastime when she isn't cleaning houses?
2. What is Behrani's response when Connie Walsh tells him that Kathy has been wronged?
3. Why is Kathy being evicted from her house?
4. Why does Nadereh dress up on the same day?
5. Why does Esmail become angry with his father?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)