|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Section 9 | Part I: Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Enemy Voice?
(b) Family criticism.
(c) Temptation to do yourself harm.
2. What advice does Lester Burdon give Kathy regarding her house?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Forget the house and look for a new one.
(c) Break into the house and force the Behranis out.
(d) Keep your head; wait for the law; don't go to the house.
3. What does Kathy say about the Behranis in her house?
(a) "They are wonderful people."
(b) "They have been kind to me."
(c) "They have offered to move."
(d) "They are more at home there than I ever was."
4. What does Behrani's wife do now for only the third time since they arrived in America?
(a) She buys new clothes for him.
(b) She invites him into her room.
(c) She prepares a special dinner.
(d) She fixes his favorite dessert.
5. To what substances is Kathy addicted?
(a) Cocaine, tobacco, and alcohol.
(b) Sleeping pills and anti-depressants.
(c) Coffee and chocolate.
(d) Marijuana and heroin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Behrani learn that Kathy came to the house?
2. What is Kathy's pastime when she isn't cleaning houses?
3. Why does Behrani shave and change clothes before going home from work?
4. How does Connie Walsh plan to help Kathy?
5. Why does Esmail become angry with his father?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)