|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Section 33 | Part II: Section 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Kathy remind Behrani?
(a) His daughter Soraya.
(b) His cousin Jasmeen.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
2. Why is Behrani comfortable in the sheriff's office?
(a) He thinks marble halls are beautiful.
(b) It is air conditioned.
(c) He believes they are men of duty and discipline.
(d) He knows men in uniforms don't lie.
3. How does Lester feel about his wife?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He feels indifferent to her.
(c) He is disgusted by her.
(d) He admires her.
4. What does Behrani's wife do now for only the third time since they arrived in America?
(a) She prepares a special dinner.
(b) She fixes his favorite dessert.
(c) She invites him into her room.
(d) She buys new clothes for him.
5. What is the first law that Lester and Kathy break as they drive to the fish camp?
(a) They drink beer.
(b) They call to threaten the Behrani family.
(c) They speed.
(d) They use drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Behrani worried that Esmail is alone with a visitor during Soraya's homecoming party?
2. Why does Lester shake his head at his own increasing lack of judgment after waiting at the fish camp for Kathy for half an hour?
3. Where do Kathy and Lester spend the night together?
4. How does Behrani find out Lester's real name?
5. What does Kathy say about the Behranis in her house?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)