Part I: Section 1 | Part I: Section 2
• Behrani finds a house for sale at auction and decides to invest the last of his money to buy it.
• Behrani buys the house.
• Behrani tells his wife and son they are moving.
• Kathy learns that she is being evicted from her home.
• Kathy is unable to persuade the policemen that a mistake has been made.
Part I: Section 3 | Part I: Section 4
• Behrani quits both of his jobs.
• Kathy works at her jobs happily, believing the error will soon be repaired.
• Connie Walsh calls to inform Kathy that the house has already been sold.
• Lester finds Kathy and advises her to wait for the lawyer to solve the problem.
Part I: Section 5 | Part I: Section 6
• The Behrani family moves into the house.
• The carpenters begin work on the widow's walk.
• Kathy learns that it will take at least several weeks to get...
This section contains 1,670 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)