|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of house will Edith have once she is married?
(a) Trailer home.
(b) Log Cabin.
2. The night of Iris's birthday, Monica does what with her dinner?
(a) Feeds it to her dog.
(b) Spills it on Iris.
(c) Gives it to Mr. Neville.
(d) Monica drops it on the floor.
3. Who does Edith see siting alone in the salon on the morning of her departure?
(c) Mme. de Bonnevil.
4. What does Iris ask Edith to do once she has gotten to their room after the commotion?
(a) Call the manager of the hotel.
(b) Yell at the delivery boy.
(c) Go and sit with Jennifer.
(d) Get Iris some tea.
5. What does Monica do when Iris walks in for her birthday dinner?
(a) Monica stands.
(b) Monica greets her.
(c) Monica rolls her eyes.
(d) Monica leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Neville propose to Edith?
2. What does Edith do when she arrives at the registry?
3. What does Edith not like about the marital bedroom?
4. How does Edith view Geoffrey on their wedding day?
5. Where is Mr. Neville traveling to while staying at the hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Iris say about Edith's new haircut?
2. What does Edith do for Mme. de Bonnevil?
3. What does Edith say the man will have to be like for Jennifer to marry him?
4. List all of the descriptive words that are used to describe Edith on the boat.
5. What does Edith say about categories that writers are put in?
6. Why was Edith disturbed with Iris after the commotion?
7. What does Edith dislike about her future bedroom?
8. What does Mr. Neville say that the secret to contentment is?
9. What are the preparations that were made for Iris's birthday party?
10. What does Monica say about her mother?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)