1. Edith Hope arrives at the hotel in what month?
2. Edith Hope is what kind of writer?
3. Why is Edith visiting the hotel?
To take a break from her life.
4. Who drives Edith to the airport?
5. How does Edith view herself at the beginning of the story?
A serious, responsible person.
6. When Edith first gets to the hotel, who does she write a letter to?
7. After Edith finishes writing the letter at the beginning of the story, what does she do next?
This section contains 4,566 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)