|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Edith go for her first walk?
(a) Along the seashore.
(b) Along the boardwalk.
(c) Along the city streets.
(d) Along the lakeshore.
2. What important fact does Edith reveal about her letters that she has been writing each chapter?
(a) Edith never mailed any of them.
(b) Edith has turned all of her letters into her latest book.
(c) Edith has sent all the letters to David's wife.
(d) Edith has shown all the letters to Mr. Neville.
3. What does Jennifer tell Edith that she needs while they are sitting together in Jennifer's room?
(c) Orange juice.
4. What does the unnamed man from the cafe hand to Edith?
(a) A package.
(b) Her notebook.
(c) A letter.
(d) A napkin.
5. Who helps Edith assist the woman to the dining room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Edith and Mr. Neville walk to after their lunch together?
2. What is the name of the man that has gone unnamed until Chapter 5?
3. What is everyone given on Iris's birthday?
4. What does Monica want out of her marriage?
5. What animal does Edith feel that most of the women staying at the Hotel du Lac compare to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)