|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Edith finishes writing the letter at the beginning of the story, what does she do next?
(a) She unpacks.
(b) She makes a phone call.
(c) She lays down for a nap.
(d) She looks out her window.
2. What was the first thing that David ever said to Edith?
(a) "I love your perfume."
(b) "I think that I have found love at first sight."
(c) "Your eyes are beautiful."
(d) "I must be getting back to the Rooms."
3. In Edith's books what type of animal represents the women that would end up with the man?
4. Edith Hope arrives at the hotel in what month?
5. In Chapter 2, why does Edith say that David leaves her at times?
(a) To go exercising.
(b) To go to doctor appointments.
(c) For his other life.
(d) To go to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Edith Hope is what kind of writer?
2. Why is Iris Pusey visibly upset while in town in Chapter 4?
3. How did Penelope know David?
4. What does Edith write in her letter to David in Chapter 3?
5. What kind of event did Edith first meet David at?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)