Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue- Chapter 1
1. What does Lonnie think about in the Prologue?
2. How does Lonnie feel about the new technology?
3. Describe Lonnie's family members who live at the ranch.
4. Who is Halmea and what does Lonnie think of her?
5. Who is Jesse and when does he arrive at the ranch?
6. What does Halmea think Jesse needs and what is his response?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 2-3
7. For what is Hud late the next morning and...
This section contains 775 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)