1. About what does Lonnie reminisce in the Prologue?
His childhood on his family ranch in Texas.
2. What was life like before the arrival of mass communication?
3. What does Lonnie think young people want to do in the present?
Experience all the excitement they can find in life.
4. What has technology done to the rural way of life?
Made it easier.
5. What else has technology done?
Changed things forever.
6. How old is Lonnie at the opening of Chapter 1?
7. Who lives on the family ranch with Lonnie?
His grandparents and uncle.
This section contains 4,640 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)