|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lonnie's task?
(a) Cutting out the healthy cows.
(b) Keeping cattle from escaping.
(c) Keeping tab of the cattle's ear tags.
(d) Walking cattle into the trucks.
2. What does Granddad tell Lonnie?
(a) That Granddad is the only owner of the ranch.
(b) That he is calling the sheriff and having Hud thrown off the ranch.
(c) That Hud is half owner of the ranch.
(d) That Granny inherits the ranch.
3. Where does Hermy go?
(b) Oklahoma City.
4. What is one of Lonnie's grandfather's most noticeable characteristics?
5. About what does the vet assure Granddad?
(a) He will be able to raise cattle in three years.
(b) The disease does not have a long life span.
(c) Granddad is doing the moral thing.
(d) He will be paid for the dead cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the storekeeper ignore?
2. Who drives Lonnie's friends home?
3. How does Lonnie feel after observing the crowds in Thalia?
4. Who hauls the longhorns away?
5. What does Halmea say she wants when Lonnie asks her?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)