Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. There is a quote from which famous book at the beginning of Chapter One?
(a) The Upandishads.
(b) The Talmud.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Koran.
2. The story starts out in what year?
3. In Chapter One, how is the captive intended to die?
(a) By freezing to death.
(b) By the knife.
(c) From having his heart cut out.
(d) By hanging.
4. How many men surround the captive?
5. How is the Wolf captured?
(a) He is kidnapped.
(b) He is captured during the battle of Louddon.
(c) He is drugged.
(d) He rides into his enemy's fortress alone and unarmed.
6. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
(a) The vassal.
(b) Baron Wexton.
(d) No one.
7. What color eyes does the warrior have?
8. Who risks death to save the warrior?
9. What does the savior wear to rescue the warrior?
(a) A long black cape.
(b) A gored kyrtle.
(d) A dagger made of bronze.
This section contains 5,958 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)