|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hank and Sarah hope to find out at one of the parties they attend toward the ending of shooting the film?
2. What kind of phone calls does Jon tell Hank he's been getting in the middle of the night?
3. What do Hank and Sarah count at the afternoon show?
4. What does Jon go shopping for when he gets no response from Friedman?
5. Hank initially resents___________ at the party.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how the threats made on Jon's life symbolize and reflect the irrelevancy and relevancy this threat simultaneously creates for the character Jon.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and analyze how Jon's obsession to get Hank's screenplay produced evokes a madness within him.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe how the events of "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" is based on a thin layer of fiction.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)