|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francois say he will leave behind in Hollywood?
2. What does Hank give pointers on after Jon asks his opinion about the fight shoot?
3. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
4. Bledsoe refuses to give permission for ______________.
5. Who comments on how Hank does not seem like a vicious man?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and describe the contempt Hank has toward the human race and what prompts him to make these conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how the threats made on Jon's life symbolize and reflect the irrelevancy and relevancy this threat simultaneously creates for the character Jon.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and discuss the value that Hank places on the past and the insight the past can give about the future.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)