|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jon invite Hank to sit in on after the film has been shot?
(a) The film editing process.
(b) The film's budget meeting.
(c) The film's sale.
(d) The film's advertisements.
2. What is evoked within Hank as he watches the movie?
3. Where does Francois say he is going after the fire?
(a) Back to New York.
(b) Back to Spain.
(c) Back to France.
(d) Back to London.
4. What does Friedman's lawyer turn Jon and Hank's attention to in their meeting?
(a) A new signing bonus.
(c) A new contract.
(d) A new deal.
5. Where does Hank take refuge after hearing the bad news about Firepower?
(a) The racetrack.
(c) The hotel bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
2. What does Jon grab before the public viewing of Hank's screenplay?
3. How many options does Jon give Friedman when Jon goes on a hunger strike?
4. What does Hank conclude about actors?
5. Who is Corbell Veeker?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)