|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was drinking at one of the bars from one of Hank's screenplay's sets?
(c) Real barflies.
2. What does Hank say he plans to do now that the filming is over?
(a) Write a novel about Sarah.
(b) Write a novel about the screenplay and making a movie.
(c) Write a poem.
(d) Go to the racetrack.
3. Everyone involved with the shoot is aware of ____________.
(a) Sarah's influence.
(b) Fictional influence.
(c) Hank's influence.
(d) Reality's influence.
4. What does Jon tell Hank is well underway after having complications with Friedman?
(a) Transfer of accounts.
(b) Transfer of money.
(c) Transfer of company.
5. What does the chauffeur drink the wine from?
(a) A cup.
(b) A shot glass.
(c) A glass.
(d) The bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Francois say he is going after the fire?
2. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
3. What do Hank and Sarah do after their tour and lunch?
4. Whom do Hank and Sarah go to speak to after Jon points out the person?
5. What party do Hank and Sarah attend after the film is finished being shot?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)