|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7 - Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not used to describe Hank's apartment?
(a) It was a good place to drink.
(b) It was a good place to have sex.
(c) It was a good place to have hangovers.
(d) It was a good place to relax.
2. What hung from Friedman's lip as he worked the room at the party?
(b) A piece of pasta.
3. What does Hank say is not a reason for his moving out of his apartment?
(a) The smell.
(b) The noise.
(c) The cats.
(d) White flight.
4. Whose birthday party do Hank and Jon go to?
5. What do Sarah, Hank, and Jon spend their nights doing while Francois is away?
(a) Going to the movies.
(b) Drinking and telling stories.
(d) Talking about the film.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah feel in the bar in Part 3?
2. At what age does Hank claim life begins?
3. What is Victor Norman's occupation?
4. How many co producers does Friedman want to fire?
5. What does Jon tell Hank he needs to do in regards to the screenplay at the end of Part 7?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)