|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7 - Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The road which the agent takes Hank and Sarah to is ______________.
(a) Paved and clean.
(b) Potholed and rutted.
(c) Dirt and gravel.
(d) Gravel and rutted.
2. What does Jon tell Hank is well underway after having complications with Friedman?
(b) Transfer of accounts.
(c) Transfer of company.
(d) Transfer of money.
3. How is the agent described in Part 3?
(a) Hard smoking and nice.
(b) Tough and rough.
(c) Nice and rough.
(d) Hard smoking and rough.
4. How do people perceive Francois, according to Hank?
(a) As dangerous.
(b) As crazy.
(c) As happy.
(d) As idiotic.
5. What do Hank and Sarah do at the end of Part 3?
(a) Drink til the sunset.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Drink til the sun rises.
(d) Go to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the popular bar named that Hank goes to at the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is the name of the production company on board for Hank's screenplay?
3. Whom do Hank and Sarah meet at the hotel in Part 2?
4. Francois moves to __________.
5. Who is Hank and Sarah's accountant?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)