|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7 - Chapters 24, 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crowd in the film about Christ's transformation was comprised of ____________.
(a) Black people.
(b) Drug addicts.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous members.
(d) Rich people.
2. How does Hank respond to the statement of conditions?
3. What do Hank and Sarah do at the end of Part 3?
(a) Drink til the sunset.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Drink til the sun rises.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. What does Sarah open at the end of Part 3?
(a) A gift.
(b) Some wine.
(c) A door.
(d) Some mail.
5. Why are Hank and Sarah late to see the film about Christ's transformation?
(a) They were eating dinner.
(b) They were buying wine.
(c) They were in traffic.
(d) They were lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Hank both congratulations and insults at the bar in Part 3?
2. What is the name of the production company on board for Hank's screenplay?
3. Who sends Hank and Sarah a statement of conditions for Hank's corporation?
4. What is the crowd in the bar like in Part 3?
5. What is the name of the bar Hank and Sarah go to in Part 3?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)