|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9 - Chapters 30, 31, 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws Hank and Sarah's attention at the party with Friedman's attorney?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) The lawyer's son.
(c) The lawyer's wife.
2. Friedman insists he has no ____________.
3. How does Sarah feel in the bar in Part 3?
4. In Part 3, Hank and Sarah go to___________.
(a) An agent's office.
(b) A law office.
(c) A producer's office.
(d) A real estate office.
5. What does Hank think Friedman looks like at the party?
(a) A vagrant.
(b) A geek.
(c) A benefactor.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank worry about becoming in Part 3?
2. How many co producers does Friedman want to fire?
3. How does Hank respond to the statement of conditions?
4. What does Hank say Sarah does for him?
5. How is the agent described in Part 3?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)