|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9 - Chapters 30, 31, 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Hank and Sarah go to___________.
(a) A real estate office.
(b) A law office.
(c) A producer's office.
(d) An agent's office.
2. Hank initially resents___________ at the party.
3. What does Hank say Sarah does for him?
(a) Makes life more pleasant.
(b) Makes life easier.
(c) Makes life harder.
(d) Makes people more interesting.
4. How does Hank respond to the statement of conditions?
5. What does Francois go to count in the middle of dinner?
(a) His money.
(b) His change.
(c) The cars on the street.
(d) His chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Friedman call Hank's film?
2. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
3. How does Sarah feel in the bar in Part 3?
4. The road which the agent takes Hank and Sarah to is ______________.
5. What does Hank open at the end of Part 3?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)