|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toynbee Hall which was a model for Addams' _____ House in Chicago.
2. What was the name of Thomas Jefferson's father?
3. Who is featured in Proponent of Educating the Heart and the Senses?
4. Du Bois used a term "talented _____" to denote intellectually gifted elite of a race.
5. When did Spencer live?
6. What was Froebel's first name?
7. Who was referred to as the "Pragmatist Philosopher and Progressive Educator?"
(d) Du Bois.
8. An Indian conference agreed to endorse Gandhi's free, compulsory education for ____ years.
9. Where was Rousseau born?
10. Who is known as the Prophet of Naturalism?
11. According to the text there are ____ Montessori schools in the United States.
12. How many days old was Rousseau when his mother died?
13. How old was Jane when her mother died?
14. What was Spencer's first name?
15. What does the word "bambini" mean?
(c) A type of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was referred to as the "Advocate of Liberation Pedagogy"?
2. When did this person live?
3. What was Montessori's first name?
4. From which country did Montessori originate?
5. The old political order that existed in Gandhi's time originated in which year?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)