|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Thirty Year's War began in which location?
(d) Middle East.
2. Comenius had an ongoing issue with which religious group?
(c) Roman Catholics.
(d) Moravian Brethren.
3. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
4. Gutek's work follows which type of progression?
5. When did Aristotle live?
(a) 381-339 B.C.E.
(b) 364-312 B.C.E.
(c) 373-329 B.C.E.
(d) 384-322 B.C.E.
6. Confucius lived during which dynasty?
7. "All-knowledge" refers to thoughts and philosophies from ________ and Calvin.
8. Aquinas joined which order when he decided to become a priest?
9. What was the first name of Erasmus?
10. Plato was known for which type of structure?
11. When did John Calvin live?
12. Where did Aquinas go to school?
(a) University of Rome.
(b) University of Naples.
13. Who is known as the Pansophist Educator?
14. One of the people most well known for educational reform was:
15. How old was Erasmus when he was ordained as a priest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is known as the Proponent of International Education?
2. Which is not among the schools that were popular during Erasmus' time?
3. Which is not a Greco-Roman?
4. Erasmus worked at which prestigious university?
5. What term was developed for youth education?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)