|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not a Greco-Roman?
2. Gutek's work follows which type of progression?
3. What important event occurred while Calvin was alive?
(b) Protestant Reformation.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War II.
4. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
5. Comenius was exiled to which country?
6. Confucius lived during which dynasty?
7. Where was Erasmus born?
8. How old was Alexander the Great when he died?
9. Approximately how many years had Gutek been teaching when this version was released?
10. What type of system did the dynasty use?
11. When did Confucius live?
(a) 501-462 B.C.E.
(b) 551-479 B.C.E.
(c) 511-447 B.C.E.
(d) 521-409 B.C.E.
12. Alexander the Great conquered many regions in which empire?
13. When did Plato live?
(a) 462-309 B.C.E.
(b) 417-351 B.C.E.
(c) 427-347 B.C.E.
(d) 447-307 B.C.E.
14. The Catholic Church used Plato's philosophies to maintain influence during which period?
15. Aquinas' philosophy was referred to as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gutek assumes that educators interacted with which of the following?
2. Who is known as the Proponent of International Education?
3. Aquinas chose to study the works of which great philosopher?
4. Comenius had an ongoing issue with which religious group?
5. In what year was the 4th edition released?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)