|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The demands were posted on the door of which type of building?
2. Comenius was exiled to which country?
3. Which was not one of Confucius' jobs?
(a) Government official.
(b) Mine worker.
(d) Police commissioner.
4. Gutek states that Enlightenment brought _________.
5. Who is known as the Renaissance Humanist?
6. What is the meaning of B.C.E.?
(a) Before Christian Existence.
(b) Before the Common Era.
(c) Before Christian Era.
(d) Before Common Existence.
7. The Protestants were defeated at which location?
(a) White Mountain.
(b) Brown Mountain.
(c) Green Mountain.
(d) Black Mountain.
8. The emperor belonged to which famous family?
9. Gutek discusses which type of reformation?
(a) Calvinist Reformation.
(b) Methodist Reformation.
(c) Protestant Reformation.
(d) Confucianist Reformation.
10. Aquinas joined which order when he decided to become a priest?
11. In which year did China become a republic?
12. When did this person live?
13. Alexander the Great conquered many regions in which empire?
14. Which seas are mentioned in relation to Plato?
(a) Aegean and Ionian.
(b) Red and Yellow.
(c) Mediterranean and Black.
(d) Dead and Aegean.
15. Plato originated from which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which century did the Renaissance begin?
2. It is said that Confucius developed his philosophy during a time of turmoil and _____.
3. What term was developed for youth education?
4. Aquinas was enrolled in which type of institution?
5. What type of system did the dynasty use?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)