|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serfs tended to be _____.
2. Confucius lived during which dynasty?
3. "All-knowledge" refers to thoughts and philosophies from ________ and Calvin.
4. In which city did this event take place?
5. Where was Erasmus born?
6. When did John Calvin live?
7. Where did Aquinas go to school?
(a) University of Rome.
(d) University of Naples.
8. What term was developed to mean "city?"
9. Who is known as the Theologian and Educator of the Protestant Reformation?
10. Confucius designed his educational system to be based on which of the following?
11. The Thirty Year's War began in which location?
(b) Middle East.
12. Aquinas' philosophy was referred to as which of the following?
13. According to the text, educational biography is all but which of the following?
14. Who is known as the Pansophist Educator?
15. The emperor belonged to which famous family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Addams was an advocate for _______ education.
2. Gutek discusses which type of reformation?
3. When did this person live?
4. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
5. Which group used Plato's structure?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)