|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of system did the dynasty use?
2. In which century did the dynasty lose it's mandate?
3. When did Quintilian live?
(a) 38-85 C.E.
(b) 32-88 C.E.
(c) 35-91 C.E.
(d) 35-95 C.E.
4. Education for social change and reconstruction was introduced by _____ and Froebel.
5. Who had supreme power in the Church?
6. Gutek discusses which type of reformation?
(a) Confucianist Reformation.
(b) Protestant Reformation.
(c) Calvinist Reformation.
(d) Methodist Reformation.
7. The Thirty Year's War began in which location?
(d) Middle East.
8. Serfs tended to be _____.
9. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
10. In what year was the Treaty of Westphalia signed?
11. Which is not among the schools that were popular during Erasmus' time?
(a) Modern political.
(b) Classical humanist.
12. The demands were posted on the door of which type of building?
13. Which is not a country that joined the Protestants in the battle?
14. Aquinas chose to study the works of which great philosopher?
15. Which university was attended by Comenius?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, educational biography is all but which of the following?
2. In which century did the Renaissance begin?
3. Addams was an advocate for _______ education.
4. Where was Calvin born?
5. The king ruled under the "Mandate of _____."
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)